Windows 10: Need a feedback for BSOD machine

Discus and support Need a feedback for BSOD machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi We have this BSOD machine and prior to this, the user mentioned that the machine is NOT running as fast as normal or a bit slow. We ran an Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DCPartners, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Need a feedback for BSOD machine

Hi

We have this BSOD machine and prior to this, the user mentioned that the machine is NOT running as fast as normal or a bit slow.

We ran an Event Viewer and found a lot of stuff in relation to the Brother printer so we updated the new driver and it seems the error disappears.

I do have a memory dump file as well as the MSINFO32 .nfo file if you need to. Not sure how to share this though - I do have the OneDrive.

I'm appreciated your feedback.

Thanks

:)

DCPartners, Jun 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    BSOD when launching Virtual Machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. I understand how difficult it could be when the computer doesn’t work as it is supposed to, we will look into this for you. Please reply with the following details to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps:

• Which application are you using to create Virtual Machine?
    • Does the issue occur only when launching a Virtual Machine?
    • Have you reinstalled Windows on the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you. Since the issue occurs when you launch Virtual Machine, I suggest you to try disabling the VMWare USB Arbitration Service and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Look for the VMWare USB Arbitration Service and double click on it to open
      Properties.
    4. Select Disabled from the drop down for
      Startup and Stop the service.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Need a feedback for BSOD machine

Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Need a feedback for BSOD machine

1. Need a feedback for BSOD machine - Similar Threads - Need feedback BSOD

2. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  3. BSoD New Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD New Machine: I have an HP ENVY Laptop 17 with 64GB of RAM and an Intel 12th Gen i7-1206p with a 2TB SSD, and since I received the machine, I have been having issues with it freezing and then restarting. I have had a few BSoD, but usually, this happens by the screen just freezing, and then...
  4. Feedback hub feedback is missing

Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  5. Need website feedback!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need website feedback!: Hi folks, I'm new to web designing. I have designed this site: https://www.recyclemyelectronics.ca/. I was unable to discover any issues. I want to get your feedback about this site and the user experience. Please share your views....
  6. BSOD on custom machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on custom machine: WhoCrashed usually comes up with ntoskrnl, irql not less or equal, or dpc watchdog. Im completely frustrated and the fact I am a computer science student makes it all the worse. 158233
  7. Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows

Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows: Feedback Hub says: Thanks for helping... But we must move on. You can still send feedback, but if you want to see and upvote feedback from others, you will need to upgrade to a newer version of Windows. This does not make sense because I have 1903 latest fast ring build...
  8. Need new Laptop Machine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need new Laptop Machine.: I have an old17" ASUS laptop (Q550 LF) with 18 rams of memory and a SSD Card. Th on/off switch has been going out form some time. The internal battery is about out and I am getting a lot of fan noise so that is not long for the work. This machine runs Microsoft Business 13...
  9. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...
  10. Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on.: It's sort of like Homegroup on Windows 10, minus the Microsoft limitations. It works by connecting through SSH and you build a personal space for your settings and programs and files you want to share or access remotely to others. It can be developed on using Python, C++, C#,...