Windows 10: Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

Discus and support Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of them my laptop was perfect until last week it got a white horizontal line and screen flickering while using an app called parsec I fixed it in 3 days by reinstalling my display adapter and its driver which is Intel hd 4000 so when the line disappeared flickering stopped it was all good and fun but my app parsec had stopped working for more than 20 seconds I tried to fix it but couldn't but anyway I tried to install another file which chrome said is harmful I kept it anyway and shut my laptop down after an an hour next day no kidding my laptop which usually turns on in 20 sec turned on in about 40 mins and its speakers was screeching and making weird noises and it was slowwww like honestly 30 times slower I turned on a game which worked at 60 fps and higher was working at 12 to 20 fps I restarted and shut down alot of timea no improvement and it got stuck sometimes too hard to do power shut down sometimes haswell and I also had installed some updates the day before and nothing is working like I right click the options show in 10 sec which used to come in the same second and refresh takes 15 seconds too opening any app takes 1 to 2 mins and task manager always at 70% memory use without any app on that was never the case before I need alot of help plz help

:)

alyannasir, Dec 13, 2020
  2. pepanee Win User

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Dec 13, 2020
  3. JATownes Win User
    What do you think? (Lots of Pics!!)

Suggestions? Constructive Criticism?

JATownes, Dec 13, 2020
  4. AtaOzd Win User

Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Need A LOT of  help in A LOT ofstem failures :)

AtaOzd, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

1. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures - Similar Threads - Need LOT help

2. A lot of BSOD HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  3. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  4. A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of bluescreens, tried a lot of things, need further help: I have a ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IV laptop, which blue screens a lot. The messages vary a lot, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried a lot of things, but it still blue screens and freeze every once in a while. I have tried updating all drivers,...
  5. Viruses, need a lot of help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  6. Viruses, need a lot of help

Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  7. Viruses, need a lot of help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Lots of computer help.

Lots of computer help.: My Pc is messed up and need to reinstall the OS Windows 10. I am able to boot it and go into the OS. But the Start Menu and the Search do not work nothing happens when I click them. So the problem is I cant get into Settings to do a Advance startup or system recovery. I tried...
  9. Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of Bluescreens recently need help :: when i play games i recently started getting lots of bluescreen i could really need some help. BIOS VERSION: 1401 Windows 10 2H20 19042.572 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 850W Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz 16GB[CMW16GX4M2C3600C18] Apprently my RAMs arent added...
  10. Lots of lots of lots disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lots of lots of lots disk usage: Hi I have 16gb memory. Running applications: Delphi xe10.2 Android + emulator eclipse + java Firefox Performance shows around 8gb memory taken. Still, when moving (back) to eclipse (for example), there is a lot of disk usage (swapping I guess) and eclipse is showing first...