Windows 10: Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

Discus and support Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having an issue with this coming up on my screen for a few weeks. I've tried just looking online if anyone has had the same issue, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZeiroKk, Jul 19, 2019.

1. ZeiroKk Win User

Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

I've been having an issue with this coming up on my screen for a few weeks. I've tried just looking online if anyone has had the same issue, but I haven't found anything relating to exactly what I'm experiencing. I've attached an image of what pops up on my screen. It's irritating to have pop up in the middle of gaming, watching anime, etc. I've already tried turning off Game Bar in the settings, but this still pops up.

Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link? ec222712-eefc-4b80-a3f7-d09e0828f5d1?upload=true.png

:)

ZeiroKk, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

Windows 10 Store not opening saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the Windows Store and it won’t open and getting error message saying that

"You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store".

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Reset the Windows store

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, "WSReset.exe" and hit enter.
    Method 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also refer the link on You'll need a new app to open this - ms-windows-store replied by
    sreesiv on August 8 2015,

You'll need a new app to open this - ms-windows-store

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link?

1. Need a new app to open ms-gamebarservices link? - Similar Threads - Need app open

2. Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link": Hello, When logging on to 3 other family members profiles i get the same errors. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link" only on my own admin profile does everything seem to work ok. Ive looked online and can't seem to find a solution that works for "-link" . How...
  3. You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc: Every time I log into my computer, I keep getting this error, with everything on my computer gone. Is there a way to get rid of it without using the Administrator privilege? [ATTACH]...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-get-started link: Earlier today, my Win 10 Home edition laptop was updated to Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.356) Everything went fine and everything, as far as I can tell works as before. Except for .... I receive the following pop up window every time I click .... Start Settings Update...
  5. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-calculator link" pop up spam: I want to get rid of this pop up. Due to one day when Microsoft store calculator started opening everytime I pressed the down arrow and random number keys, I deleted it via powershell. Now just this pop up comes up everytime I press said keys. I noticed when I have task...
  6. need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc: Hello! The popup asking me to open the file with Microsoft store keeps popping up. I have tried the solutions provided when I search up the problem, however the popup still happens sometimes even twice in a row. I really don't know what to do at this point, any help is...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices: Hello. I recently had the ms-gamingoverlay pop-up but i solved it by going to the Microsoft store and downloading Xbox game bar. Sometimes when i launch a game i get a new pop-up saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices" i tried the same method by going to...
  8. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay": Hi I'm having an issue with Windows game bar. Whenever I press Win+G to screen record, I get a pop-up telling me, "You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay." Not only this, but when I open up apps and google as well, I still receive the same pop-up. Sure I can turn...
  9. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Browsers and Email
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-gamebarservices

2. ms-gamebarservice link

3. ms gamebarservices popup

4. ms-gamebarservice link keeps popping up,
  5. youll need a new app to open this ms-gamebarservices link,
  6. ms gamebarservices app,
  7. ms-gamebarservice,
  8. ms gamebar services popup,
  9. ms-gamebarservices link,
  10. download ms-gamebarservice app,
  11. you will need a new app to open ms-gamebar,