Windows 10: need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc

Discus and support need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! The popup asking me to open the file with Microsoft store keeps popping up. I have tried the solutions provided when I search up the problem,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cherry Ke, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Cherry Ke Win User

need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc

Hello!

The popup asking me to open the file with Microsoft store keeps popping up. I have tried the solutions provided when I search up the problem, however the popup still happens sometimes even twice in a row.

I really don't know what to do at this point, any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Cherry Ke, Jul 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 23, 2019
  3. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc, how do I fix this

Hi Christianna,

There are several reasons why the "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" message appears on your PC. It can be due to a corrupted user profile or the store app is missing or broken. For us to better assist you, we'd like to request
    for additional details. Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you tried creating a new user profile to check if it will show the same behavior?
    • Are you getting the pop-up message when opening or installing apps?

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 23, 2019
  4. need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc

"You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc"
    I don't even know how to download whatever that is.

Thank you for any help!

HeyPeoplez, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc

1. need a new app to open this file: ms-wpc - Similar Threads - need app open

2. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  3. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc: You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc/43bb3a1f-f6a4-4eea-a5ee-34198bdba2c6
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link popup not dissapearing: i am doing literally nothing and every 30 seconds to 2 minutes a pop up says i need a new app to open this ms-wpc, im not opening anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-wpc-link/4d0c76cd-39b6-42ad-b128-a5a9bec91e2e
  5. You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc

in Windows 10 Customization
    You’ll need a new app to open this mc-wpc: This just randomly pops up on my screen for no reason and it gets annoying it does it multiple times in a row and i cant play my game[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-mc-wpc/95764a42-02da-4cb3-a999-fed2d263e986
  6. Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 : "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link": Hello, When logging on to 3 other family members profiles i get the same errors. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc -link" only on my own admin profile does everything seem to work ok. Ive looked online and can't seem to find a solution that works for "-link" . How...
  7. You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You'll need an new app to open this ms-wpc: Every time I log into my computer, I keep getting this error, with everything on my computer gone. Is there a way to get rid of it without using the Administrator privilege? [ATTACH]...
  8. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc": Hello everyone, As my first post to the community, this may be a little amateur, but I'll try my best. Every time I try to launch an app (Google Chrome, Spotify, Discord, etc.) it does not launch my app, and says "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc". I've searched...
  9. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Browsers and Email
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842
  10. "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc": When I try to open Google Chrome, I get an error message saying "You'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" I don't even know how to download whatever that is. Thank you for any help! 113842

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dcu.centennial toasthandler

2. ms wpc fix

3. you need a new application to open this ms-paint

4. dcu.centennial solved,
  5. youll need a new app to lauch espnapi,
  6. youll need a new app to open this ms-wpc,
  7. mswpc windows 10 error,
  8. ms wpc windows 10,
  9. what do I need to open espnapi,
  10. ms-wpc fix,
  11. what is this app youll need a new app to open this dcu.centennial,