Windows 10: Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?

Discus and support Need a new graphic card, any suggestion? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a HP - Compaq HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor, in which a NVIDIA gt 1030 was running the graphics until it died on Wednesday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by martinrouge, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?

Hello all,

I have a HP - Compaq HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor, in which a NVIDIA gt 1030 was running the graphics until it died on Wednesday. I am wondering if any of you have suggestions for a replacement, given the small form factor of the desktop, and the need for dedicated graphic memory. The rep at a part seller said that the only option is to just get another GT1030, but is it really the only choice? Given that the machine still works otherwise, I'd rather not buy a new...

Read more

martinrouge, Jul 8, 2022
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jul 8, 2022
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2022
  4. Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?

1. Need a new graphic card, any suggestion? - Similar Threads - Need graphic card

2. New graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New graphics card: Hello so i want to buy a new graphics card for gaming and streaming. Generally i play light games like Valorant, Wow, and rpg games. My budget is on 300€. I have this one in mind Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Gaming OC (rev. 2.0) but people tell me its for professional...
  3. Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Graphics Card Needed for Minecraft?: I get this message when my computer is switched on. 1720-SMART Hard Drive detects imminent failure.Failing Drive: SATAOFailing Attribute: #05Have to press F1 to continue booting.I hadded a stick of DIMM. Still same message. I added second stick of DIMM, no message computer...
  4. Graphic card need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic card need help: My computer has a GeForce GTX 960 in but my pc only loads on when it is on Microsoft basic display adapter , and when I try download driver update my screen just goes black and help? I’ve been trying to fix it for so long, it’s annoying submitted by /u/OwenJxcob [link]...
  5. New Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Graphics Card: I recently installed a GTX 1050 TI card. When I turned on my PC, the screen was brighter then normal. It's not a big issue, but it's definitely annoying. I tried adjusting the settings on my monitor, calibrating the color, and everything else I could find. I'd really...
  6. New graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New graphics card: I installed an Nvidia graphics card and got the error "cannot find the path specified" The driver software I downloaded won't finish because the computer isn't seeing it. How can I resolve this?...
  7. New Graphics Card

New Graphics Card: Hi,I have just ordered the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon™ RX 580 8GD5 Special Edition and was wondering if it will work on my motherboard as it says the card uses the UEFI BIOS and my BIOS is an old Legacy BIOS (Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 rev. 1.2)?Thanks, if it won't work which GPU would...
  8. Graphics Card Guidance Needed

Graphics Card Guidance Needed: I'm looking for some guidance on what graphics card or graphics chipset to consider. The computer has a G620 processor at 2.6GHz and runs Windows 10. It has a 380-watt PSU. The computer is used for playing web videos, web browsing, displaying photographs, playing DVD's,...
  9. Refurbished Graphics Card Suggestions

Refurbished Graphics Card Suggestions: Hi all, Currently saving for a new GPU for my rig, Been looking into refurbished cards due to the price drop, I can get a GTX 1080 refurbished for about £370. I've never really had any experience with a refurbished card before, Is it a massive no no? Its either that or...
  10. need suggestion for new pc.

in Windows 10 Support
    need suggestion for new pc.: Hai guys i am going to buy new pc. before i am purchase i need your suggestion. my configuration is Monitor - Samsung 22 inch full HD Motherboard - Asus H81M - CS Processor - Intel Core i5 - 4460 Memory / Ram - 8GB KINGSTON HYPHERX Hard Disk - 500 GB Seagate...