Windows 10: Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.

Discus and support Need a new replacement charger for a laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently lost a charger for the laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 i3378-3340GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC. I'm trying to find a compatible charger to purchase, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yxu123, Jul 10, 2018.

1. yxu123 Win User

Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.

I've recently lost a charger for the laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 i3378-3340GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC.

I'm trying to find a compatible charger to purchase, is there one with a price under $30?

:)

yxu123, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Thalyn Win User

Laptop Charger Replacement

Hi there,

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. He has owned the following laptop since May: MSI GT Series GT70 DominatorPro-890 Gaming Notebook. It has an 180-watt AC adapter. His laptop no longer charges because the adapter fried. He said he heard a pop and when he came back in, it was not charging.

I helped him look around for a replacement charger and settled on this one: Pwr+ Power Adapter 180W 150W 120W Charger for Asus-ROG-Gaming Laptop: UL Listed Extra Long 12 Ft Cord G55VW G46VW G75 G75VW G75VX A53S G750JM G750JS G750JW G750JX G751JL G751JM UX501JW UX501VW:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

Thing is, it's for ASUS laptops and he's got an MSi. Having a hard time finding a replacement for his laptop. I told him to contact MSi with respect to the adapter but he wants to try this route first.

He found this but it looks sketchy, to me: 19V AC Adapter Power Supply for MSI GT70 DominatorPro-890 Charger

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thalyn, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Toothless Win User
    Laptop charger

So my laptop charger decided to crap out on me suddenly, and I need to for my classes and whatnot while my desktop awaits a motherboard replacement. Where is a good place to get laptop chargers online?

( Laptop is a HP Pavilion G7 1368DX )

Toothless, Jul 10, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Laptop Chargers

Do laptop chargers have to be specific for the laptop or can I buy one for any laptop? I have a Gateway M-6750 in perfect condition but no charger to really use it. How much are they and where can I get one? Thank you!

OrbitzXT, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Need a new replacement charger for a laptop. - Similar Threads - Need replacement charger

2. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  3. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  4. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to get my laptop replaced

I need to get my laptop replaced: I bought my laptop in July 2019. It reacently started messing up. It no longer turns on without the charging cable connected. I bought my Matebook X Pro in store and i also bought AMT PerformGuard Consumer 2YR US Laptops Wrty. I do not know what to do. All i can find on the...
  6. Replace broken laptop with new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace broken laptop with new one: My Surface Pro 4 out of warranty took a header on concrete and is rapidly failing. I have a new Surface Book 3 arriving today. All I am looking for are instructions on the best way to replicate my current, up-to-date Windows 10 environment data, apps, etc. onto the new box....
  7. Replace old laptop with a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  8. New Windows replacement is needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows replacement is needed: I understand about downloading a new version. The problem is that I can NOT start my laptop. It says system not found, so I can’t connect to the internet! Help please...
  9. Portable laptop charger

Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...
  10. Portable laptop charger

in Windows 10 Support
    Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...