Windows 10: Need a professional to help me

Discus and support Need a professional to help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i really need help with this, i have this computer that i bought on 2018. back then i had the same things that i have now, the're: gming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Overwz, Apr 27, 2020.

1. /u/Overwz Win User

Need a professional to help me

Hello, i really need help with this, i have this computer that i bought on 2018.
    back then i had the same things that i have now, the're:
    gming keyboard, gming mouse, cheap webcam, a c270 webcam, headsets
    so the problem is: i don't know why but like for 5 or 6 months ago, my mouse is getting restarted like 3 or 4 times per 4 mins, like i just turn my pc on and my mouse is starting to go offline, then in some games it just disconnects itself then connect again like 5 times, also my c270 wcam, there's sometimes that "Streamlabs OBS" detects it and it works okay, but most of the moments it doesnt, BUT my cheap webcam is always on.
    Question: Do you guys think it was a w10 update that fckd up something of my things?
    btw all my drivers are up to date, i have like 8 usb ports and yes, i tried every one of them, still working bad smh, can someone help me out?
    can it be a config on "Regedit" ?

submitted by /u/Overwz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Overwz, Apr 27, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Need a professional to help me

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Need a professional to help me

1. Need a professional to help me - Similar Threads - Need professional help

2. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  3. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  4. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. need help with Microsoft professional plus 10 and production key.

need help with Microsoft professional plus 10 and production key.: Hi, I am Raywattie. I accidentally deleted my Microsoft professional plus 10. I download a new one, but it keeps asking for a production key which I don't know, because it was already set up with my device when I bought it. while doing some research on the internet I found a...
  6. i need help chat with a professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help chat with a professional: i am trying to recover my account to make a update i forgot password it sent me a random code i entered it in.. then it wanted my name and birthdate sent it in and then it asks for other passwords i have used on the account i dont know if i have used any and if i did i do not...
  7. i need help chat with a professional

i need help chat with a professional: i am trying to recover my account to make a update i forgot password it sent me a random code i entered it in.. then it wanted my name and birthdate sent it in and then it asks for other passwords i have used on the account i dont know if i have used any and if i did i do not...
  8. help me fix this i'm not a professional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me fix this i'm not a professional.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎11/‎2022 10:22 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 61941Parameter 2: 2769b080Parameter 3: dParameter 4: ffff9f806ba3eb00OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  9. help me fix this i'm not a professional.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help me fix this i'm not a professional.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎11/‎2022 10:22 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1aParameter 1: 61941Parameter 2: 2769b080Parameter 3: dParameter 4: ffff9f806ba3eb00OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  10. help me fix this i'm not a professional.