Windows 10: Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program.

Discus and support Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want a very simple program to where i can choose which programs to lock (even internet access) so that I won't have to worry much when my 4 year old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerryandtabatha, May 16, 2016.

1. Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program.

I want a very simple program to where i can choose which programs to lock (even internet access) so that I won't have to worry much when my 4 year old is on the computer. He clicks on every thing and I dont want him to accidentally delete/alter things. i do not want to have different user accounts becuase I do not like the parental controls microsoft offers. I dont use Edge/IE so the internet parental controls don't work there. But I would like to be able to turn on a Lock when I am not using it so he can't access the internet and other programs/apps that I have chosen.

BTW I seen a website freeapplock.com I didn't download it because i never heard of it before. Has anyone used or trust this site?

:)

jerryandtabatha, May 16, 2016

2. App locker

Why windows phone dont have any Application locker app like applocker in android

Abhinav Bansode, May 16, 2016
  3. App lock for windows phone

Yes it is waste of time Ly. Comparing to android os #AppLock is best , windows phone still need to develop alot.

Ganesh3ganesh, May 16, 2016
Thema:

Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program.

1. Need a program that is like Android's AppLock program. - Similar Threads - Need program Android's

2. Need Help Uninstalling Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Uninstalling Program: Hello, I'm trying to uninstall Autodesk Fusion 360 from my Windows 10 laptop, but a couple years ago, before I understood my computer better I deleted the files via the recycling bin without uninstalling it with the uninstaller. I've gone through the control panel and...
  3. Startup Program Needs Elevation

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Program Needs Elevation: Just purchased new pc with win10 pro build - finished complete updating. I have a backup utility called Syncback Pro that I use for backup, which works fine. I have set it up to backup my Documents, Downloads and Desktop folders as a test - all the normal methods of launching...
  4. Would like to run old programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to run old programs: Old programs like Photoshop 6.0 for ex., Illustrator 6.0, the compatibility troubleshooter included in Windows 10 does not work, I am pretty sure it is almost useless, serious answers please....
  5. need help with admin programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with admin programs: cant open any admin programs like cmd(admin) or task manager despite being on an admin account. submitted by /u/Kazim_8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixp426/need_help_with_admin_programs/
  6. Need to start a program minimized

Need to start a program minimized: Hi... I made a new string on the following registry key: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run I got the program to start on windows startup. But I need it to open minimized. What do I need to do to make it open...
  7. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.: My pc has been experiencing an issue where some programs are not showing up. I have read many forms that said it is just minimized or lost in a corner but for me, it acts like it is there. When I open one of the programs that don't work it says it is open on the taskbar but...
  8. Need an IM program

Need an IM program: We've been using Yahoo Messenger for a while. But Yahoo will be shutting down the service in a couple of weeks so I need a replacement. I don't need anything fancy. I just need to be able to pick a contact and send text. And it must be free software with free service. I...
  9. Program Needs Quicktime?

Program Needs Quicktime?: I uninstalled Quicktime due to security advice on this forum. I have an old Olympus photo program Camedia Master which I sometimes use. This used to work fine in W10 but now it won't start since it requires to 'see' Quicktime when it starts. Is there a registry fix or...
  10. Need free program to create hierarchies of program types

Need free program to create hierarchies of program types: I'm looking for a program where I can type the names of program categories - then type the names of programs in some other blocks. Then, I'd like to move the blocks around with my cursor and place the programs under the proper categories. I'd probably be changing categories...