Windows 10: Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the...

Discus and support Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; PRELUDE So I play some online games and ping issue is already there with my present internet connection, but I sometimes noticed an unusually high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/berzerker_x, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the...

PRELUDE

So I play some online games and ping issue is already there with my present internet connection, but I sometimes noticed an unusually high spike which is very very much frustrating when you are playing an online multiplayer.

Recently by chance I noticed that sometimes the spike is cause due to my antivirus (Kaspersky free antivirus) updating.
    But still the spike happens, although less frequently.

So I thought of downloading some internet usage software which will monitor all of the stuff and I can take necessary action. But the problem which came up in my mind is that, what if the software itself becomes the cause of high latency?

So instead of going on a wild goose chase on the net, I thought of asking the people of this subreddit as probably many of them had undergone through problem like this and had done their extensive research previously.

MAIN REQUEST

Need an internet monitor software which should show live usage as well as past logs to check which program is using the net connection, but the software itself should not slow down / increase latency of the connection.

submitted by /u/berzerker_x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/berzerker_x, Oct 25, 2020

2. slowness in computer usage.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What makes you think that system is running slow? Is it when you are trying to run application?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    From the screenshot that you have provided, I understood that it’s not the issue with the disk usage. The slowness might be due to the memory usage.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

• Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

• Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

• Now Run maintenance task under
      System and security
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 25, 2020
  3. iamajunky Win User
    PSU energy usage software?

I'm wondering is there software on the net that can tell me my energy usage?

iamajunky, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the...

1. Need a software for displaying detailed net usage of the past and also do not slow down the... - Similar Threads - Need software displaying

2. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow down speed cmd display: slow down speed cmd display Hello when I enter some commands the display of the results of this one is sometimes rather long and therefore scrolls on the screen with great speed, and I wanted to know if it was possible rather than waiting for the end of the program and go...
  3. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow down speed cmd display: slow down speed cmd display Hello when I enter some commands the display of the results of this one is sometimes rather long and therefore scrolls on the screen with great speed, and I wanted to know if it was possible rather than waiting for the end of the program and go...
  4. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskhostw.exe CPU usage 100% slowing everything down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskhostw.exe CPU usage 100% slowing everything down: I hope someone is able to help as I have spent the entire weekend driving myself insane trying to fix this. My laptop started running slow and freezing. I use it for writing and emails, no gaming or anything exciting. It turns out my CPU usage is at 100% due to...
  6. Display blur issue and also slow speed of processing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display blur issue and also slow speed of processing.: Hello Community members ! Wish you the greeting of the to all, Hope all doing good. Actually I am having issue on recent windows 10 insider preview update, now i want leave or rollback insider program. how can i leave without loosing my data or installed apps. thanks....
  7. Explorer CPU usage at 100%, slowing entire system down [details in text]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer CPU usage at 100%, slowing entire system down [details in text]: I am having major issues with Windows Explorer since the last Win 10 update. I have been trying to transfer contents of folders that a few hundred/thousand picture files. These are small in size and under 200k. Picking up and dragging the folder use to take about 2 minutes...
  8. Copy - Paste. More details are needed. Full file path of the copy paste action.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy - Paste. More details are needed. Full file path of the copy paste action.: [ATTACH] We need the full file path of the copy. I have been asking for this for a few years now; I can't believe no-one finds this of interest. I guess not :-)...
  9. net slow downs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    net slow downs: over load of ads is going to doom the internet , more & more sites I have never had problems with are having problems loading or properly functioning they stall while multiple ads load ---- is this the end of a useful net ?...
  10. Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computers slow slow slow slow down; what do I do?: Both my and my wife's computer will just sorta die; they work but things that should take a couple seconds take many minutes. Restarting fixes it, but it can take 15 minutes just to shut the computer down. Once I had to unplug it. Mine is 3 months old, hers maybe 5 years....