Windows 10: Need a software to cut pictures

Discus and support Need a software to cut pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I used to have this software that allowed me to cut off parts of a picture, or a graph on word, or anything basically, and the paste it as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by haderach8, Feb 18, 2017.

1. haderach8 Win User

Need a software to cut pictures

Hey guys, I used to have this software that allowed me to cut off parts of a picture, or a graph on word, or anything basically, and the paste it as a picture else where. Completely forgot the name of the software, anybody could help me out here ? Mostly to cut off parts of graphs for school to copy them on word

:)

haderach8, Feb 18, 2017

2. Picture issues

No. Just the bottom is being cut off. Do I need to select 'Picture' in the 'Today' screen items tab for the picture to be displayed properly or can I just 'Apply' a picture as background and then make adjustments by holding the stylus on the picture in the
    'Today' screen and selecting picture options? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George

g_twaddell, Feb 18, 2017
  3. BELLE Caller Image

I wonder why the Belle caller pics are smaller tham Anna (and earlier).

It cuts of the top and bottom of the pictures.

On Anna the text during calling was on-top of the picture.

Now they have cut off the picture to get the text below.

But it looks terrible :-(

LarsErik---01, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

The Snipping Tool supplied with Windows does what you describe. Find it in Start > All apps > Windows Accessories, or just type SNIP in the Cortana/Search box next to Start.

5. haderach8 Win User
    Thank you ! Exactly what I was looking for

haderach8, Feb 18, 2017
  6. Steve C Win User
    You could also use the Photo App to crop your image file and copy and/or save it.

Steve C, Feb 18, 2017
  7. BugMeister, Feb 19, 2017
  8. Berton Win User

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need a software to cut pictures - Similar Threads - Need software cut

2. Cut - paste - undo - Lost all pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cut - paste - undo - Lost all pictures: During a cut and past, I undo to correct the destination directory and so I lost about 2gb of pictures of my holidays, any way to recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cut-paste-undo-lost-all-pictures/9ccdafb0-7714-4fe7-bb08-b5dd63677184
  3. need solution for cut and paste problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need solution for cut and paste problems: malfunction of the highlight, cut and paste function. Unable to capture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-solution-for-cut-and-paste-problems/27f695b3-38d1-4e26-a17e-fc5eaf1da0e6
  4. need solution for cut and paste problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need solution for cut and paste problems: malfunction of the highlight, cut and paste function. Unable to capture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-solution-for-cut-and-paste-problems/27f695b3-38d1-4e26-a17e-fc5eaf1da0e6
  5. Software needed for rendering

Software needed for rendering: What’s the best program you can use for video editing regarding rendering speed? There are so many of them, but I don’t have a high-performance PC to render large videos rapidly. That’s why I need software that would make the computer's process as easy as possible.
  6. Antivirus software needed or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus software needed or not?: Hello,I have Windows 10 on my computer systems and I also haveNorton 360 installed, Norton slows computer systems downas I am sure everyone knows.Question is: do I need second party antivirus software on my PC'sif I am using Microsoft operating systems like Windows 10...
  7. PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software

PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software: Am looking for picture viewing software that is robust not complex, can open many file types, has basic editing function and easy to scroll through photos, does not auto create a library of all photos on PC... and works well with Windows10-64bit, Version 2004...OS ? With CD...
  8. need picture recommendation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need picture recommendation: I have Windows 10. What picture software will allow me to draw, crop? I used to have Microsoft Digital https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-picture-recommendation/3ab04538-0196-44d2-890a-d5f72563beda
  9. Microsoft Picture It Premium Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Picture It Premium Software: I have been using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10 Software and have a new computer and it will not allow me to install it. The computer is Windows 10...
  10. Need software for labels

Need software for labels: I make a lot of labels for storage boxes. In Word 2003, that was a breeze: bring up the template, choose a font, then type my text and insert my graphic within the label boundaries shown. But now I use Word 2016, and it seems to think that labels are only for mailings...