Windows 10: Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR

Discus and support Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have a diving computer that communicates to a PC via IR. I had a computer with Vista 7, but that is history now. Is there any solution to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClausPetersson, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR

Hi.

I have a diving computer that communicates to a PC via IR. I had a computer with Vista 7, but that is history now. Is there any solution to make my new laptop with windomws10 to communicate via IR?

I have seeked but not found any device suited for win10

brg

Claus

:)

ClausPetersson, Jan 26, 2020
  2. abbashid Win User

N-95 IR Modem Connectivity

I'm trying to connect my Dell Latitude D600 Laptop running Windows Xp (SP2) to the network over an IR link with the N-95 built in IR Modem.

Laptop shows;

Error 770: The remote computer rejected the connection attempt.

N-96 shows;

Connecting via Infrared

The laptop does detect the N-95 in range (IR). File transfers are succesfull, but no odem connectivity!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thx.

abbashid, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Nokia 5070 and IR connectivity

Thank you, Petrib.

- Yes, I turned on IR on the phone

- Yes, I selected IR in PC Suite connectivity settings

- Sorry, I don't know to turn on IR on the PC, but the properties of the device say: the device fonction properly

- Then, I start the Nokia PC Suite, click for connecting a phone, and select the IR connection: it appears the icon IR

with a red dash flowing. Two minutes after, an error message appears, remembering to activate IR on PC and phone, to set the connection speed, to restart PC and phone, or to browse the FAQs on Nokia website.

xdivarius---01, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR

6230i and IR Connection and PC Suite

Hello to all,

I got my new 6230i last week having a good old 6130i before

I installed the PC Suite that came with the new Phone

(Version 6.5.12) and the ir connection with the old Phone worked well ( Computer is IBM Thinkpad R30 wit built in IR, XP with SP2), indeed very well , just put the phone on desk and it conncects... with the new 6230i you have to fumble

just in front of the ir devie of the pc... sometimes it connects, sometimes not.. lost connection and so on.. very Boring... finally i got all my names back to the new phone..

tested with another old 61301.. very well. no problem...

got a colleagues 6230i (he said forget it.. its bad on this) and right.. the same as mine..

(by the way, when i tried Image Store it gave me the typical bill gates error.. there is a problem... shall I send it ???)

so I did an upgrade to the newest version of PC suite..

and the connecting Ir problem still exist.. but image store

now works... but content store does not...same bill gate error... a very frustrating product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

where are the good old Nokia Days !!!!!!!!!!!!1

friedrich48, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR

1. Need a solution to connect PC win10 to a diving computer through IR - Similar Threads - Need solution connect

2. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  3. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...: So my PC is connected to the internet through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. I looked at the hardware and connection properties and for Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected. I don't know where to go from here?...
  4. PC connected through ethernet but it says that I am not connected to any networks. Need...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. need solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need solution: it's want restart but by restarting its faced an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-solution/dc1e72e9-6062-438b-ba23-89d21873610d
  6. PC suddenly slow, need a solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC suddenly slow, need a solution: So I was recently gone at work and came back to my PC running incredibly slow. So slow it barely is able to run the start up program processes like steam activation etc. I was trying to transfer video from an SD card that I’ve viewed video from and suddenly was unable to open...
  7. Need a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a solution: when I turn on my laptop after sleep, my wireless mouse getting off. Even after tapping buttons also it is not getting ON. I need to take out the wireless adaptor and insert again. Then it is working fine. Will it happens as a default or I need to change any system settings....
  8. Connecting two Win10 computers

Connecting two Win10 computers: I need to enable file sharing between 2 Win 10 computers on my Wi-Fi network. There sees to be a serious bug with this function. I am disabled paralyzed on left side and stuck in a wheelchair for life. Moving between computers is time consuming and a hardship. A little...
  9. Unable to connect to computer through remote desktop.

Unable to connect to computer through remote desktop.: I am trying to set up Remote Desktop and have updated all of the settings accordingly on the laptop I am trying to remote to. I am able to remote from my computer when I am sitting right next to the laptop, but when I am at home and try to remote to it, I get an error saying...
  10. i need a solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need a solution: [ATTACH]i have this problem that win i open a programe this pop up window shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-a-solution/b1370036-d1d9-4527-899a-2688bb8abefe