Windows 10: Need a TenForums link to how to stop all the privacy concerns.

Discus and support Need a TenForums link to how to stop all the privacy concerns. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I am looking for a link here in this Web site as to how to stop all of the privacy issues with Windows 10 and how to turn them off and/or stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Blackink, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Blackink Win User

Need a TenForums link to how to stop all the privacy concerns.

Hello. I am looking for a link here in this Web site as to how to stop all of the privacy issues with Windows 10 and how to turn them off and/or stop them from happening.

I will be upgrading to Windows 10 Pro soon and I'd like to get educated on these issues.

Thanks,
    Steve in Central Vermont

:)

Blackink, Dec 28, 2019

2. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 28, 2019
  3. M4v3r1ck Win User
    M4v3r1ck, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Need a TenForums link to how to stop all the privacy concerns. - Similar Threads - Need TenForums link

2. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  3. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  4. Win 10 calender privacy concern

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 calender privacy concern: It has a lot to do with this post that is already closed https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3g161t/calendar_in_windows_10_showing_birthdays_of/ I wonder what it goes off of? My Microsoft account? Is my info just shared with random ppl I've emailed just once in my...
  5. Your Phone App Privacy Concern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Privacy Concern: Is there a way to lock the Your Phone App? I use a shared laptop and am wary that others may he able to access my call and message history and my pics without my knowledge. Thoughts?...
  6. Privacy concern

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concern: I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server The link is below https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8 Does windows send any screenshot ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-concern/2234f8cb-f1f4-484a-a227-acf01e0adfde"
  7. Privacy concerns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concerns: I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem seems to follow despite any efforts including use of a vpn. I do realize strange activity aswel like a program will load very...
  8. How to access tenforums on android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to access tenforums on android?: I could not find the app on play store. 123697
  9. Windows 10 and privacy and performance concerns

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and privacy and performance concerns: Hello! I've read a lot about privacy, spying etc. I'm more concerned about the performance that is taken away because of the unnecessary services running that are spying one me than the spying itself. Anyway, what would be the cleanest and safest way to disable all...
  10. Microsoft’s response to privacy concerns in the Netherlands

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s response to privacy concerns in the Netherlands: Our goal is to deliver the highest quality, delightful and trusted experience to Windows customers. Windows collects data so that we can be responsive to your needs and interests. We are committed to working with you and other interested voices to evolve the Windows privacy...