Windows 10: Need access to parent controls for kids account

Discus and support Need access to parent controls for kids account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need to change parental control my child's account from my old Hotmail account to my new Outlook account. My hotmail account hacked and Microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by StolenEmail, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Need access to parent controls for kids account

I need to change parental control my child's account from my old Hotmail account to my new Outlook account. My hotmail account hacked and Microsoft removed my access to that account. now I have no way to review my child's account. How can I change their access without having access to the original account?

:)

StolenEmail, Apr 15, 2023
  2. A.R.K Win User

There is no parental control for approving incoming emails for kids account?

Original Title: kids microsoft email accounts

Kids Accounts (WINDOWS 10) - There are no parental control for approving incoming emails for kids account. There are no pre-authorized setup option for kids email contacts. I thought perhaps only authorized individuals on the child's email list for sending
    & receiving emailing messages both incoming and going would be under parental controls as a safety option. But, I ran a test and it seems anyone with access to the kid's email address can send that child an email. This is not safe at all. Emails can contain
    inappropriate attachments from other kids as well. I thought perhaps parents had control and can setup an approved email contacts list and contents are preapprove by parents before it is visible to the child and vice versa for outgoing email as well. Devices
    are controlled, and monitored in reports, however, who is controlling the authorization of contacts & contents to communicate on that device with that child??? as parents have no control options? I like the device monitoring with control offered. Perhaps,
    I may have overlook something in the email safety for kids or is this really a standard email for all? We need control options over contacts for under a child's security and protection as well. Also, the Local account (without email option) does not ask
    for an age. - I would suppose the entry might be regarded as an adult?

A.R.K, Apr 15, 2023
  3. Kids account to parent account

How do I change a kid's account into a parent's account?

StarWhisper3293, Apr 15, 2023
  4. Need access to parent controls for kids account

To disable kid account to access Microsoft store.

I use microsoft account for parental control.

The Microsoft store in adult account (admin) has been removed in Powershell

Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

But same command does not work in kid account. Anyone can suggest how to remove window store to avoid kids download and install APP? Thanks

Kelvin_2018, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

Need access to parent controls for kids account

1. Need access to parent controls for kids account - Similar Threads - Need access parent

2. Need access to parent controls for kids account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need access to parent controls for kids account: I need to change parental control my child's account from my old Hotmail account to my new Outlook account. My hotmail account hacked and Microsoft removed my access to that account. now I have no way to review my child's account. How can I change their access without having...
  3. Need access to parent controls for kids account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need access to parent controls for kids account: I need to change parental control my child's account from my old Hotmail account to my new Outlook account. My hotmail account hacked and Microsoft removed my access to that account. now I have no way to review my child's account. How can I change their access without having...
  4. Parent password incorrect every day and kid logged to parent account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Parent password incorrect every day and kid logged to parent account: Hello,I have a problem with my son's PC and his login to accounts. He can accidentally log into parents account.His PC has Win10 21H2 regularly updated . There are two accounts on it; my as a parent with administrator type and his set as a kid. Both accounts had password and...
  5. Parent password incorrect every day and kid logged to parent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent password incorrect every day and kid logged to parent account: Hello,I have a problem with my son's PC and his login to accounts. He can accidentally log into parents account.His PC has Win10 21H2 regularly updated . There are two accounts on it; my as a parent with administrator type and his set as a kid. Both accounts had password and...
  6. Parent password incorrect every day and kid logged to parent account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How kids bypass and get around Parental Controls on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How kids bypass and get around Parental Controls on Windows PC: [IMG]Windows 11 and Windows 10 come with a Parental Control feature that is designed to ensure your children cannot view things they shouldn’t. It’s a powerful system, but that doesn’t mean a smart child cannot find ways to bypass it. In this article, we are going to look at...
  8. Kids can bypass Edge parent control with redirect URL

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids can bypass Edge parent control with redirect URL: I setup parent control to only allow a list of website to access for my son, and also only limit him to surf the web with Edge. It works pretty good in normal cases. However, I found he could visit whatever game website with a redirect htm file. I tried the same method with a...
  9. Kids account to parent account

Kids account to parent account: How do I change a kid's account into a parent's account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kids-account-to-parent-account/de989d7d-48db-476b-9296-be76f0fe3bb3
  10. Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed

Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed: Hello, I can't install apps I need from Microsoft Store because of parental control. I asked my parents to allow them, and they agreed to do it. I'm 17 years old BTW. However, my father's account was created ages ago, and he can't remember not only the password, but also...