Windows 10: "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware

Discus and support "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All,Long story short, old motherboard failed and had to overhaul almost all hardware mobo, CPU, RAM, C drive. I cloned C drive running Win10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Phenomenon1793, Jun 25, 2021.

1. "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware

Hello All,Long story short, old motherboard failed and had to overhaul almost all hardware mobo, CPU, RAM, C drive. I cloned C drive running Win10 Pro to new M2 SSD module successfully, but at the end got an error that the product key does not match I guess to their database and product could not be activated.I tried contacting Microsoft support to deal with this problem like I did in the past about 4, 5 years ago and now there is no one to talk to, only online request to chat with MS agent, but they are too busy or maxed out that I don't get even the waiting in line message. It is like th

:)

Phenomenon1793, Jun 25, 2021

2. Windows activation error 0xC003C004 on VirtualBox guest after host hardware replacement

Hello

I used to have a Win10 Virtualbox guest, with a valid product key, Windows was activated with this key.

I replaced the host hardware and moved the wirtual disk with win10 activated to the new hardware.

After this, Windows 10 fails to activate with error code 0xC003C004

AngeloNeri1, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Aubs Win User
    Persistent activation errors with Win10 pro

ok, it replaced tokens.dat, but the error remains. Heres the results from showkeyplus

"Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware [​IMG]

4. Hodakiin Win User

"Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware

Win10 won't activate after RAM change

Hey! I replaced my old RAM cards with two new ones, and now I'm stuck with a "activate windows" prompt in the bottom right corner of my screen. The troubleshooter does not seem to do anything (tried checking the changed hardware option + chose my device
    in the list of devices + it said win10 was now activated.... but the prompt won't leave.)

I got win10 during the free upgrade period, and thus I don't have a product key... Any suggestions?

Hodakiin, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

"Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware

1. "Need activate WIn10 Pro product" error after being forced to replace almost all PC hardware - Similar Threads - Need activate WIn10

2. can't activate windows after replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't activate windows after replacing hardware: i bought windows 10 home. I installed it on dell vostro 3670. my computer is broken. I have replaced the motherboard and the hard drive. now I can't activate windows can't find product key. I don't save purchase email. order history doesn't contain product key. i signed in...
  3. Activation after full hardware replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation after full hardware replacement: I've been on this for a while. I have both the old and the new computers plugged in at the moment but realize that at some point I can't do that. I'm doing it because I needed to figure out my activation status. I confirmed that Win10 Pro is activated and linked to my...
  4. activation after hardware replacement

activation after hardware replacement: yesterday i replaced my mobo, cpu, ram and psu, my harddrive stayed the same. after the replacement i performed a system recovery. Now there is a mark that says: "activate windows." I used the troubleshoot option but it didn't work....
  5. Can't activate new hardware replacing activated, upgraded win10

Can't activate new hardware replacing activated, upgraded win10: My retail Win 8 pro went through upgrades to 8.1 and 10, and is/was fully activated and attached to my MS account. Changing the hardware, I can't reactivate, getting error c004c003. On using slui, and calling, I'm told I cannot activate the current product key -- that is...
  6. re activating Win10 pro after hardware change

re activating Win10 pro after hardware change: Hi, I need to change my motherboard soon as it is showing failures, so I will be buying a new one with CPU and Memory and I wonder if it is possible to reactivate windows without a Microsoft account as I only have a local account ? I do have a valid activation key because I...
  7. Can't activate after replacing hardware

Can't activate after replacing hardware: Hi I have just this afternoon completed the replacement of my husband's mobo, CPU and memory. I've tried activating the pc although I had to change the password but that was eventually completed satifactorily. I then tried activating Windows and was told they couldn't...
  8. Activate Windows after replacing hardware

Activate Windows after replacing hardware: Hi! I just recently changed my hardware. (New CPU, RAM and MB) Now my problem is I have to reactivate Windows 10. However, when I try to do so it says that "We can't activate Windows on this device. Try again later". Also I don't know how to find my product key again...
  9. Activation win10 after hardware change

Activation win10 after hardware change: Hello everyone, I've recetly change some of my hardware (motherboard, CPU and RAM) and when i started pc i could not active windows again. Error code that i have is 0xC004C003. On my previus computer was (before hardware upgrade) OEM and now it is something else. I can...
  10. Replacing hardware/activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing hardware/activation?: The short story is motherboards Asrock AliveNF6G-VSTA ddr2 and Gigabyte GA 790X-UD3 ddr2 simply aren't supported and there are definitely win10 failures with chipset compatibility on these two boards. I've activated both boards through MS free win 10 upgrade ( both have...