Windows 10: Need activation for my office

Discus and support Need activation for my office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear sir/Madam, I am purchasing Lenovo laptop on reliance digital on 08.08.2020.now sales team toll me now there is pre loaded office in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohanadineshA.S, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Need activation for my office

Dear sir/Madam,

I am purchasing Lenovo laptop on reliance digital on 08.08.2020.now sales team toll me now there is pre loaded office in this laptop.but tried activate for licence but its only visible on trial back.so I need activate my licence.so kindly help as for the case as soon as possible.

Thanks & Rewards,

MoganadineshA.S

+91 7358312990.

:)

mohanadineshA.S, Aug 10, 2020
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Aug 10, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Need activation for my office

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Need activation for my office

1. Need activation for my office - Similar Threads - Need activation office

2. Need to reactivate my office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to reactivate my office: i have downloaded using deployment and customization tool.But now it is showing like this tried different method like right clicking OSPREM 3 time i need it very urgently...
  3. Need to reactivate my office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reactivate my office: i have downloaded using deployment and customization tool.But now it is showing like this tried different method like right clicking OSPREM 3 time i need it very urgently...
  4. Need to reactivate my office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.: Hi,Any help I receive on this would be much appreciated!I have Windows 10 Home 21H2, and Office Professional Plus 2016 - these are both my personal purchases/licences.However, I made the mistake of logging in to my company MS Account using my personal computer to access my...
  6. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.: Hi,Any help I receive on this would be much appreciated!I have Windows 10 Home 21H2, and Office Professional Plus 2016 - these are both my personal purchases/licences.However, I made the mistake of logging in to my company MS Account using my personal computer to access my...
  7. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Need to activate a purchased MS Office on my new MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to activate a purchased MS Office on my new MAC: Need to get my 2019 MS Office purchase working on my new MAC. Have to KEY code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-a-purchased-ms-office-on-my-new/ac7ef4d7-d10d-4945-bb68-007bfc763e62
  9. Need To Reset Windows, No Longer Have Office Activation Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need To Reset Windows, No Longer Have Office Activation Code: My computer is getting more and more glitchy, frequent browser crashes and somewhat frequent system crashes--no blue screens, just a sudden crash and restart. I've been told to try upgrading RAM from 8 to 16, and doing a refresh re-install of Windows 10. The problem: I don't...
  10. I need help activating my Office 365 app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help activating my Office 365 app: I am trying to activate my Office 365 on my Lenovo, it comes free with the laptop but it keeps asking me to purchase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-office-365-app/34457e78-b259-4e43-a9f7-1c6e62f4f4c3"