Windows 10: Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

Discus and support Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Confused as to why tower is saying this. It was working fine a week ago. Looking for answers please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mel Burgess, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

Confused as to why tower is saying this. It was working fine a week ago. Looking for answers please?

:)

Mel Burgess, Mar 15, 2023

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Mar 15, 2023
  3. 'Activate Windows' water mark randomly popped up after a year of use.

i was watching youtube and then randomly an activate windows water mark randomly popped up in the corner. ive been using this pc for a year with no problems at all. i just wanted to know if anyone can help.

Ronnie Clare, Mar 15, 2023
  4. Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

1. Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year - Similar Threads - Need activation help

2. Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year: Confused as to why tower is saying this. It was working fine a week ago. Looking for answers please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-activation-help-tower-just-randomly-says-this/45cdbcd3-bc51-4f7b-80c2-eee17aff3ce5
  3. Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need activation help. Tower just randomly says this after a year: Confused as to why tower is saying this. It was working fine a week ago. Looking for answers please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-activation-help-tower-just-randomly-says-this/45cdbcd3-bc51-4f7b-80c2-eee17aff3ce5
  4. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  5. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  6. need advice and help with my tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need advice and help with my tower: i have and older tower thats dell windows xp microsoft that im trying to get back up for my 74 year old friend and i needed a little help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-advice-and-help-with-my-tower/5cf17205-db85-4244-bc7a-90637708c87b
  7. need advice and help with my tower

need advice and help with my tower: i have and older tower thats dell windows xp microsoft that im trying to get back up for my 74 year old friend and i needed a little help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-advice-and-help-with-my-tower/5cf17205-db85-4244-bc7a-90637708c87b
  8. Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?: I got Win 10 Pro as a free upgrade from my college almost 10 years ago and the watermark for activating windows randomly just showed up. The weird part is that when I try to go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation it seems to be trying to load something that never...
  9. random freezing when loading into the tower and outside of the tower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random freezing when loading into the tower and outside of the tower: so randomly i keep on getting random freezes when im loading into the tower, even when im on a random destination specs here: https://pastebin.com/iy7Re6eQ...
  10. Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly says it cannot be activated after years of use: I have an Asus laptop that I bought in 2014. It came with Windows 8 preinstalled, and I upgraded it to Windows 10 through the free upgrade program that Microsoft offered when Windows 10 came out. I changed the laptop's hard drive to an ssd back in 2015, and had no problem...