Windows 10: need admin password

Discus and support need admin password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lffoar, Jun 25, 2021.

1. lffoar Win User

need admin password

Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H

:)

lffoar, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 25, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jun 25, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

need admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

need admin password

1. need admin password - Similar Threads - need admin password

2. forgot admin password need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password need help: hello i forgot my administrator password, how do i reset the password without wiping the computer? i only have access to user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password-need-help/abe637d3-7ad8-443a-b1e3-ecd99ed14624
  3. forgot admin password need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot admin password need help: hello i forgot my administrator password, how do i reset the password without wiping the computer? i only have access to user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password-need-help/abe637d3-7ad8-443a-b1e3-ecd99ed14624
  4. need admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    need admin password: Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H 181588
  5. Default Admin Suddenly Needs Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default Admin Suddenly Needs Password: I can’t even run cmd as admin because I require a nonexistent password. This all happened after I net user administrator /active:no in cmd to disable and hide the default/hidden admin account. I immediately restarted my pc after that and saw that the default admin account is...
  6. Need help finding admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding admin password: So someone in my family (presumably my parents) accessed my Lenovo ThinkPad laptop when I wasn't using it and changed the admin password, and restricted a lot of my computer activities. I can't download stuff without their permission, they hard uninstalled my games, and told...
  7. Admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin password: I can sign in into microsoft with my email but my Admin password with the same email does not recognize my password My pin wont work, I cannot access updates of admin my computer I have access as a user but my two admin accounts wont work, I tried the community but so far...
  8. need to change the admin password on a pc

need to change the admin password on a pc: i work at a nursery and the pc was setup by someone with 3 profiles and a admin now we cant install anything as that person is no longer around and they didnt leave the password for the admin account and we dont want to lose the windows we have installed cant...
  9. need to find my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to find my admin password: i have to upgrade my bios --need admin password --cant find it -thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-find-my-admin-password/6b10120f-765c-4fc4-843e-2d9caca240a5
  10. UEFI Admin Password needed if BitLocker is enabled?

UEFI Admin Password needed if BitLocker is enabled?: Just a quick question. I have enabled BitLocker with TPM-Only protector and was just wondering if I need to set an Admin BIOS/UEFI password to prevent someone from changing the UEFI settings. I also have Secure Boot enabled as well along with the following BitLocker...