Windows 10: Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS

Discus and support Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have adobe flash player on my puter,,,,,,but somehow it got turned off how and where do I go to turn it back on ?? thank you !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bevhawk1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. bevhawk1 Win User

Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS

I have adobe flash player on my puter,,,,,,but somehow it got turned off how and where do I go to turn it back on ?? thank you !!!

:)

bevhawk1, Oct 4, 2019

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS

I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS

1. Need ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to play SPADES PLUS - Similar Threads - Need ADOBE FLASH

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  6. Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Player within Facebook game-Zynga Spades Plus: Although I have toggled that Flash Player is/can be used, I still cannot open this game. I do not get that puzzle piece in the toolbar to click. I am more than frustrated that of all my activities, the one I use to unwind is unable to be played on my brand new desktop....
  7. Need to install Adobe Flash Player

Need to install Adobe Flash Player: Need to install Adobe Flash Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-adobe-flash-player/cfd12012-8ff2-45fe-b443-c6f764db7db0
  8. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn on adobe flash player for spades plus saga

2. spades plus wont play on explorer

3. how to allow spades on facebook with adobe

4. why is my flash player blocked on spades plus,
  5. unblock adobe flash on spades on facebook,
  6. i want to play spades plos but my computer wont let me,
  7. you need to install latest flash player to play spades plus,
  8. install lastest flash player to spades plus