Windows 10: Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

Discus and support Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KristersZemitis, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?

:)

KristersZemitis, Feb 18, 2022

2. adult permission

hi I have tried to use google chrome but windows will not let me use it ,as it keeps saying I need adult permission ,but I am a adult and they have my date of birth correct showing I am 47 what on earth is going on with them

challchallinor, Feb 18, 2022
  3. BenStorr Win User
    adult permissions for google chrome

When I try to open chrome I get a message saying: Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

I am not part of any family settings and I am an adult using my own PC, why is this coming up and what can I do to get rid of it?

BenStorr, Feb 18, 2022
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

Removing an adult from my computer

Hi Destiny,

To help you remove or delete the Adult account, please follow these steps:

• Click Windows logo, then select Settings.
    • Select Accounts, click on Family & other users on the left side, click on
      Manage family settings online link.
    • Click on Remove under Adults in Your family.
    • Click on the adult account you want to remove, and click on Remove.

You can also check this link
    for other steps.

Please let us know the result and if you need further help

Ryan Fra, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

1. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself - Similar Threads - Need adult permission

2. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  3. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!: I am logged in as an AdministratorI try to install a software I need to use from CD...Windows pops up with the following:"Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: autorun.exe Ask by email Trace ID: 1XeeW14vaUWxSWUS.6.0...
  4. Admin User, Adult, I need permission from Myself???!?!?!?!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...: If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in the family take control? Could I then be added to a different family if needed?...
  6. If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...

If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...: If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in the family take control? Could I then be added to a different family if needed?...
  7. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  8. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  9. Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?

Permission from adult requested when i am the adult?: HelloI am the Administrator and Organizer for my laptop and microsoft account yet yet I am trying to complete Uni work and it keeps coming up saying I need an adults permission to view a certain page? I have checked my date of birth and it is correct, I have removed myself...
  10. Asking for an adults permission

Asking for an adults permission: I am the adult in my Family Account why is it asking me to get permission for anything on my laptop? If this keeps up I will never use this again. It has happened a few times and it is for a stupid app. The sticky Notes App. This needs to get handled across the board. I am...