Windows 10: Need advice about GPU

Discus and support Need advice about GPU in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, buddies! I’m thinking about upgrading my 3080Ti to 4080. If we talk about performance, is it worth it? Is it true that it is 30% more powerful?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dzmin, May 19, 2023.

1. dzmin Win User

Need advice about GPU

Hello, buddies! I’m thinking about upgrading my 3080Ti to 4080. If we talk about performance, is it worth it? Is it true that it is 30% more powerful? However is 30% huge? I have 1440 display 165hz. RTX 3080Ti is no longer high-end GPU and I think it’s a weak GPU for 1440p. Will I be impressed when upgrade? Who has 3080Ti and happy with it ? I think that 3080Ti is struggling with any games on ultra/high details at 1440p.

dzmin, May 19, 2023

2. GPU Advice needed

With your i6700 CPu & GTX 750 Ti the bottlenecker web site says you GPU is 50% too weak for your CPU, when you buy a new GPU use the chart guide to keep the bottleneck in the green percentage for best efficiency of your system.

Need advice about GPU 115253d1485975290t-gpu-advice-needed-i6700-750-ti.jpg

The theory has suggested a GTX 780

RoadBlaster, May 19, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, May 19, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

Need advice about GPU

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

Thema:

Need advice about GPU

1. Need advice about GPU - Similar Threads - Need advice GPU

2. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  3. Purchase Advice Needed

Purchase Advice Needed: I was so disheartened when my computer was seriously corrupted during a Windows 10 update. With the help I received here everything is okay now.But my laptop is ten years old Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and should be retired.Would an S-Mode offer more protection...
  4. Need advice about battery life on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need advice about battery life on windows 11: Hi mastersIt's me againI used to use some laptop as HP, Dell XPS,.. and in currently's Surface Pro 4 vs Surface Laptop 4 AMD.With Surface Laptop 4, I want to upgrade windows 11 but I wondered that the battery life's it really better than windows 10? I need the long time...
  5. Need advice about battery life on windows 11

Need advice about battery life on windows 11: Hi mastersIt's me againI used to use some laptop as HP, Dell XPS,.. and in currently's Surface Pro 4 vs Surface Laptop 4 AMD.With Surface Laptop 4, I want to upgrade windows 11 but I wondered that the battery life's it really better than windows 10? I need the long time...
  6. Need networking advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need networking advice: I am trying to transfer files from my laptop (Windows 10 x64, ver 1909) to my desktop (Win 10 x64 ver 20H2. I have a lot of options, but can't seem to get any to work: 1) Google Drive--I appear to have two Google Drives, one talking to my phone and laptop, the other to my...
  7. Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any One know about Pastebin? Need some advice: Good Day I was searching On my free time about Tweaking and mastering windows 10 and I ran into this Link , I look at it and there is a Lot Of info that I am not sure about Can some one please look at this and tell me does it look good ? can i use it ? [Batch]...
  8. GPU Advice needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Advice needed: Fellow Forumites: My dual 27" full HD (1980x1200) Dell monitors are now ten years old. They still work OK, but I'm thinking it's time to replace them. Can anybody tell me what kind of GPU(s) and cables I'll need to replace them with a pair of 34" monitors instead? (Find them...
  9. Problem about RAM & Hardware reserved. Need advice.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem about RAM & Hardware reserved. Need advice.: ASUS Laptop with 4 GB RAM (2 slot RAM with each 2 GB) but only 1.6 GB usable & 2.4 GB (Hardware reserved). Even i reinstal this Windows 10 x64, this Hardware reserved still 2.4 GB. What can i do before replace / exchange position slot memory or update BIOS ? I attach my...
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170