Windows 10: need advice - daily backup program to buy??

Discus and support need advice - daily backup program to buy?? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Reaching out again for excellent team advice about your suggestion for best affordable drive backup program to purchase. Am losing random files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by rikiRetardo, May 20, 2021.

1. need advice - daily backup program to buy??

Reaching out again for excellent team advice about your suggestion for best affordable drive backup program to purchase. Am losing random files and need to install daily automated document backup. Several good options around and asking here so I can get daily bakup installed ASAP without getting lost in the weeds. Anyone able to suggest first-hand experience and advice for Win10 OS?

:)

rikiRetardo, May 20, 2021

2. What Time does Daily backup Start

Hi,

on Windows 10

I completed backup Setup and everything is working fine.

my questions ,

• if i select backup frequency to be "Daily" then
      what "Time" does Daily backup Start everyday, when will it be triggered?
    • can i configure the daily backup to start at given hour everyday ? say 4AM ?

thanks

MainGhazzawi, May 20, 2021
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, May 20, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

need advice - daily backup program to buy??

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 20, 2021
Thema:

need advice - daily backup program to buy??

1. need advice - daily backup program to buy?? - Similar Threads - need advice daily

2. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!: HiBit of a long start but I feel it's justified, as I hope you will see.I used Win7 and backed up by copying the Windows partition to another removable hard drive. Whenever Windows stopped working I could easily replace the non-working installation with the latest backup and...
  3. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!: HiBit of a long start but I feel it's justified, as I hope you will see.I used Win7 and backed up by copying the Windows partition to another removable hard drive. Whenever Windows stopped working I could easily replace the non-working installation with the latest backup and...
  4. Win10 Advice Needed For A Working Backup Strategy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice: Dell cannot tell if the motherboard or the SSD is defective, so they are going to replace both under warranty. I have until now never had a two-drive computer, so I need advice on what to backup before the remove/replace is done. The replacement mother board will have Windows...
  6. Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Motherboard and SSD Replacement: Need Backup Advice: Dell cannot tell if the motherboard or the SSD is defective, so they are going to replace both under warranty. I have until now never had a two-drive computer, so I need advice on what to backup before the remove/replace is done. The replacement mother board will have Windows...
  7. Backup Advice.

Backup Advice.: Hi, I need some backup advice. I have a WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra 2x4TB (RAID 1) storage and was wondering if I would need any other sort of backup device so I don't lose my valuable data? Maybe another NAS or an extra SSD 4TB? 141789
  8. Laptop buying advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop buying advice: I am considering these two laptops for my younger brother who is planning to launch his own youtube channel and want to edit videos. We have a budget constraint of 36000 INR. Which one would be better from the following models? One laptop has a better CPU while the other one...
  9. backup tutorial/advice needed

backup tutorial/advice needed: i need to backup my complete pc as i am going to install the windows 10 preview. the trouble is that i havent got a usb hard drive. so how do i do this and what software do i use to do this? 2354
  10. advice on buying a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    advice on buying a laptop: Hello looking for a laptop, netbook etc....for my wife, for general browsing and basic office work....needs to be 32bit to run money matters..... only other criteria is it must be light as possible....not a glossy screen.....would like something reliable also not...