Windows 10: Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy

Discus and support Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all. I think I've decided on an upgrade to my GPU. At least, I've decided on the model. But there are so many versions that my head spins. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JohnJSal, May 14, 2019.

1. JohnJSal Win User

Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy

Hi all. I think I've decided on an upgrade to my GPU. At least, I've decided on the model. But there are so many versions that my head spins. I'm looking at these below. Can someone explain to me what's so different about them, or if any are better than the others?

Also, how can I be sure my choice is compatible with my motherboard?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814932130

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814932131...

JohnJSal, May 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU

Source: New GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Delivers Great Performance Leap for Every Gamer, Starting at $279 | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Card | NVIDIA

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 14, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    usb monitors using graphics card

Hi isaac177,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know the model number of AOC display monitor?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to setup the display using HDMI?

You can try to use an adaptor (USB/HDMI or VGA as the card has 3 slots) to connect to monitor. I would also suggest you to get in touch with Nvidia to know more about this as there can be output issues while using adaptors and your Graphic card (GTX
    1660 Ti) might not work as expected.

I suggest you to refer this
    NVidia
    support link, and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, May 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Turing GeForce GTX 1660 now available worldwide

Source: NVIDIA Turing Now Starts at $219 | The Official NVIDIA Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Need advice on which 1660 Ti card to buy - Similar Threads - Need advice 1660

2. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43: hello everyone, I have had a problem for a few days, my laptop suffered from a fall and since then the Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card does not work, my laptop is an Hp Gaming pavilion and I have taken it to technicians but they do not know how to solve it , or if the error...
  3. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43: hello everyone, I have had a problem for a few days, my laptop suffered from a fall and since then the Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card does not work, my laptop is an Hp Gaming pavilion and I have taken it to technicians but they do not know how to solve it , or if the error...
  4. Problems with my Nvidia gtx 1660 Ti graphics card with error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. need advice - daily backup program to buy??

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    need advice - daily backup program to buy??: Reaching out again for excellent team advice about your suggestion for best affordable drive backup program to purchase. Am losing random files and need to install daily automated document backup. Several good options around and asking here so I can get daily bakup installed...
  6. WHICH GRAPHIC CARD IS SIMILAR TO 3050 TI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    WHICH GRAPHIC CARD IS SIMILAR TO 3050 TI: WHICH GRAPHIC CARD IS SIMILAR TO 3050 TI???
  7. Video Card Upgrade Advice Needed

Video Card Upgrade Advice Needed: I'm looking to upgrade my Video Card from my current GTX 960 for use with a new 43" 4k TV that I am using as a monitor at 1440p. Full 4k makes everything way to small for my old eyes to see. What I need advice on, since it's obviously been awhile since I've purchased a new...
  8. Which video card to buy

Which video card to buy: Hey guys I have a HP ZR30w : HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support Specifications of HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor. [IMG] support.hp.com Which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. I bought this computer on Amazon but...
  9. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  10. Need Some Graphic Card advice

Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...