Windows 10: Need an IM program

Discus and support Need an IM program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We've been using Yahoo Messenger for a while. But Yahoo will be shutting down the service in a couple of weeks so I need a replacement. I don't need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by margrave55, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Need an IM program

We've been using Yahoo Messenger for a while.
    But Yahoo will be shutting down the service in a couple of weeks so I need a replacement.

I don't need anything fancy. I just need to be able to pick a contact and send text.
    And it must be free software with free service.
    I could hope for NO advertising, but that's probably asking for too much. Need an IM program :)

:)

margrave55, Jul 3, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 3, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Need an IM program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

Need an IM program

1. Need an IM program - Similar Threads - Need program

2. Need to run a program with user rights only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  3. Need to run a program with user rights only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to run a program with user rights only: Hello,I have download an installer that basically download some files from the internet and place them into a folder specified by the user ; then it process some basic changes on those files. Nothing more, at least it shouldn't.If the selected folder is in some admin...
  4. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  5. When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?

When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs?: When upgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 11 Pro, will I need to reinstall my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-upgrading-from-windows-11-to-windows-11-pro/7e5205aa-c833-4fe3-a08b-753beeefa1f1
  6. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.: My computer was acting weird so I went to see if any files or programs were downloaded by mistake and any programs that were updated on the yesterday date I deleted and now I just have a very little square in the middle of my screen on my computer what should I do?...
  7. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.: My computer was acting weird so I went to see if any files or programs were downloaded by mistake and any programs that were updated on the yesterday date I deleted and now I just have a very little square in the middle of my screen on my computer what should I do?...
  8. I messed up my computer by uninstalling programs I think I need.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...
  10. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...