Windows 10: need answer asap

Discus and support need answer asap in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i was just wondering how to burn a windows 10 recovery disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by philtaylor5, Jan 10, 2019.

1. need answer asap

Hi i was just wondering how to burn a windows 10 recovery disc

:)

philtaylor5, Jan 10, 2019
  2. mrw1986 Win User

Need Answer ASAP: 3870X2 or 9800GX2

Gonna step in to my own thread here, yes there is fanboyism. But performance wise, a 9800GX2 cannot be beat by a 3870X2 EXCEPT in 3DMark06. My question was which card had the best performance. It has been answered here, but I did decide to go with the card with lesser performance. Why? Because out of all honesty, I haven't had an ATI card in about a year now and its about time I tried one. Also, I want to get used to the drivers and such again for when the 4000 series comes out *Smile need answer asap :)

EDIT: Can someone close this thread? I have my answer.

mrw1986, Jan 10, 2019
  3. zlobby Win User
    Cryptojacking: Over 2,500 Websites Out There to Steal Your CPU Time

I suggest you drop ghoosery asap.

zlobby, Jan 10, 2019
  4. need answer asap

Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

need answer asap

1. need answer asap - Similar Threads - need answer asap

2. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  3. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  4. NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    NEED HELP ASAP: Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email...
  5. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  6. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  7. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  8. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...
  9. Microsoft Family Settings Issue! (NEED ANSWER ASAP)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Settings Issue! (NEED ANSWER ASAP): When I try to open an app that is blocked by family settings, instead of coming up where I ask the parent for permission, it comes up [ATTACH] It used to come up where I could ask for perrmison but now I cannot. If you need me to elaborate I would be happy to Your...
  10. need answer asap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need answer asap: Hi i was just wondering how do you burn a windows 10 recovery disc onto another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-answer-asap/d81bb09a-7081-425e-af67-23a3060b0879