Windows 10: Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:

Discus and support Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C: in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,So my laptop started to act pretty weirdly for some reason, I got a Blue Screen of Death while I was using it and Memory Management was the cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JinkaHigane, May 22, 2021.

1. Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:

Hello,So my laptop started to act pretty weirdly for some reason, I got a Blue Screen of Death while I was using it and Memory Management was the cause of it. The computer didn't restart when it needed to and I felt like I needed to shut off the computer manually. After booting up my computer again, Security

:)

JinkaHigane, May 22, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

repairing drive c

The part of process that you are in when updating Windows is the check disk (CHKDSK), the system is checking your drive for errors.

Are you still having the issue and stuck at Scanning and repairing drive process?

As a workaround, you can follow these steps to bypass the CHKDSK process:

• Hold down the power button for 4 seconds.
    • The PC will reboot.
    • You will get stuck again on the process, repeat step 1.
    • You will get a message "press any key to bypass the chkdsk."
    • Press any key and it will continue on the update process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, May 22, 2021
  3. Im having a Repair C drive Errors.

Try This

Follow these steps to repair corrupt hard disk without formatting, and get back the data.

1. Step 1: Run Antivirus Scan. Connect the hard drive to a Windows PC and use a reliable antivirus/malware tool to scan the drive or the system. ...
    2. Step 2: Run CHKDSK Scan. ...
    3. Step 3: Run SFC Scan. ...
    4. Step 4: Use a Data Recovery Tool.

Anthony'sHelping Hands, May 22, 2021
  4. Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:

Trying to get C:\\drive back to where it was

Hi RobtnGwen,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to move the C:\\drive. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

1. Is the computer connected to a Domain Network?
    2. May I know what exactly you mean by "get C:\\drive back to where it was"?
    3. What is the exact error code or message you get while trying to move the C drive?
    4. What are all the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed to fix this issue?

Reply with more information to help you further.

How to ask an effective question

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C:

1. Need assistance in trying to repair Drive C: - Similar Threads - Need assistance trying

2. Repair C: Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair C: Drive: I need help, whenever I turn on my pc it says repairing C: drive. When I look at the security and maintenance it says that there is still a problem in my C: drive.I already clicked on the restart button in security maintenance and did a CHKDSK repair, but it still says there...
  3. Repair C: Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair C: Drive: I need help, whenever I turn on my pc it says repairing C: drive. When I look at the security and maintenance it says that there is still a problem in my C: drive.I already clicked on the restart button in security maintenance and did a CHKDSK repair, but it still says there...
  4. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...
  5. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repair C Drive: hello so i have a question.How to fix C Drive?i already use C:>Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Error Found>Fixbut when i restart, when i check again the error is still there, i hope someone can help :<...
  6. Repair C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Scanning and repairing drive C

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning and repairing drive C: Each and everytime I start my machine This dialogue appears during boot: Scanning and repairing drive C. I properly turn off my pc from start menu. I have a ssd and my pc usually boots within10-15seconds but now it takes longer to boot....
  8. C drive needs repair on every. single. startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive needs repair on every. single. startup.: Hey all, I have a custom made computer running windows 10. Its on version 19041.450 os build?. This computer is less then 6 months old, but recently I have been having an issue with my C drive ssd. I have contacted support multiple times about this issue and none seems to...
  9. Drive C is checked and repaired?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive C is checked and repaired?: What can I do to stop it from appearing. It always comes at the start. [ATTACH] Laufwerk C wird überprüft und repariert?
  10. Scanning and Repairing Drive C, is this an issue I need to resolve?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C, is this an issue I need to resolve?: I was playing a game when my whole computer froze nothing was responding for 10 minutes. I turned it off with the power button (I know its not good to do it on a regular basis but this was just a one time thing) and ever since when I boot up I get a message that says scanning...