Windows 10: Need Assistance on windows 10 activation

Discus and support Need Assistance on windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I bought a HP laptop along with i got windows 10 original version. Then i login with my hotmail account which is - *** Email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md.IsmailHossain, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Need Assistance on windows 10 activation

Recently I bought a HP laptop along with i got windows 10 original version. Then i login with my hotmail account which is - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'. Then in the windows activation place i am seeing my windows is activated with digital license. In my hotmail account can find my device details under device menu.

My question is - If I setup a new windows how i will be able to activate again? Is it like after setup new windows 10 i have to login with my same hotmail account to activate or there is any other way to activate again.

Kindly assist me! Thanks!

Regards,

MD ISMAIL HOSSAIN

Email ID - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Md.IsmailHossain, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Need Assistance on windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Need Assistance on windows 10 activation

1. Need Assistance on windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - Need Assistance activation

2. Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance: I have a copy of W10 Pro i bought this spring. It installed fine, on the other halfs new comp.The comp started having issues, had to do a reinstall of windows, before I could reactivate it died again, and further testing revealed a hardware issue.New hardware, clean install...
  3. Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem activating windows, need a MS persons assistance: I have a copy of W10 Pro i bought this spring. It installed fine, on the other halfs new comp.The comp started having issues, had to do a reinstall of windows, before I could reactivate it died again, and further testing revealed a hardware issue.New hardware, clean install...
  4. MS Windows 11 not activating.. need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Windows 11 not activating.. need assistance: Hi I am logged in with the the account that made the license purchase for windows 11 home, and I am on the account as the administrator on that system but windows will not activate. please can MS activate my windows that I purchased. thank you...
  5. MS Windows 11 not activating.. need assistance

MS Windows 11 not activating.. need assistance: Hi I am logged in with the the account that made the license purchase for windows 11 home, and I am on the account as the administrator on that system but windows will not activate. please can MS activate my windows that I purchased. thank you...
  6. I need assistance with Windows activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need assistance with Windows activation.: I have been using a laptop for the past 4 years, and it initially had Windows 10 Home Edition activated. However, my friend recently provided me with a Windows 10 Pro Edition key. I decided to use it, but after going through the installation process and restarting the laptop,...
  7. I need assistance with Windows activation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance with Windows activation.: I have been using a laptop for the past 4 years, and it initially had Windows 10 Home Edition activated. However, my friend recently provided me with a Windows 10 Pro Edition key. I decided to use it, but after going through the installation process and restarting the laptop,...
  8. I need assistance with Windows activation.

9. Error 0x8007232B: Unable to Activate Windows - Need Assistance

Error 0x8007232B: Unable to Activate Windows - Need Assistance: Hello everyone,I'm currently facing an activation issue with Windows, and I'm seeking some guidance to resolve it. Whenever I try to activate Windows using the 'slmgr.vbs /ato' command, I receive the error message 'Error: 0x8007232B Name does not exist.' I've already checked...
  10. Unable to activate Win, need assistance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Win, need assistance: Hello, I have an issue to activate Windows 10 on my new pcWhen I installed Win, I could not find @ button on keyboard since I was not familiar with the Serbian layout, been using us one always and it was way trickier to find it, so I made a new Microsoft account but now when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation assistance