Windows 10: need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

Discus and support need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Since my latest update, i've been unable to open multiple apps inc microsoft store, feedback hub, email and others...have uninstalled & reinstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adamfreeman9, Jul 3, 2021.

1. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

Since my latest update, i've been unable to open multiple apps inc microsoft store, feedback hub, email and others...have uninstalled & reinstalled store but still no luck. all apps & security have been updated. please help..

:)

adamfreeman9, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 3, 2021
  3. unable to open apps

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message that you receive when you open apps?
    • Have you logged in using a local account or a Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 3, 2021
  4. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

Unable to open Windows apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

The issue might be occurring because of any corruption in the system/program files. To diagnose the issue let’s try the below steps and check if the issue appears there as well.

• Do you get any error message while opening the app?

Run the troubleshooter for Windows app
    The app troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with applications. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter.

Click on “Run the troubleshooter” in below mentioned Microsoft link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

1. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps - Similar Threads - need assistance unable

2. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  3. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  4. App start failure assistance needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App start failure assistance needed.: I've been having problems getting After Effects to launch. It keeps giving me the 'Application failed to start correctly 0xc0000142 I've probably put in a combined total of 10 hours between Adobe and Microsoft tech support to include personally exhausting web resources,...
  5. App start failure assistance needed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App start failure assistance needed.: I've been having problems getting After Effects to launch. It keeps giving me the 'Application failed to start correctly 0xc0000142 I've probably put in a combined total of 10 hours between Adobe and Microsoft tech support to include personally exhausting web resources,...
  6. App start failure assistance needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. App start failure assistance needed.

8. Need assistance with App and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with App and browser control: my computer says I have some issues with app & browser control and device security and when i click on them is gives me a code. Dont know how to fix that...
  9. Need assistance with App and browser control

Need assistance with App and browser control: my computer says I have some issues with app & browser control and device security and when i click on them is gives me a code. Dont know how to fix that...
  10. Unable to activate Win, need assistance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Win, need assistance: Hello, I have an issue to activate Windows 10 on my new pcWhen I installed Win, I could not find @ button on keyboard since I was not familiar with the Serbian layout, been using us one always and it was way trickier to find it, so I made a new Microsoft account but now when...