Windows 10: Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10

Discus and support Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Currently experiencing random black screen errors, these errors tend to occur at random, regardless if I was playing video games or just browsing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PCGamer23, Oct 26, 2020.

1. PCGamer23 Win User

Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10

Currently experiencing random black screen errors, these errors tend to occur at random, regardless if I was playing video games or just browsing the internet. When the black screen error occur, both my monitors would loose any display input. Both my mouse and keyboard would be unresponsive, I have tried the Win+Alt+Ctrl+B to try to reset the display drivers but it does not work and the monitors would stay black. Any help would be great, as this issue is extremely annoying and I would like to fix it as soon as possible.

:)

PCGamer23, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Need Assistance with Black Screen Error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Assistance Black

2. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  3. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need assistance to resolve a black screen issue after windows 11 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance to resolve a black screen issue after windows 11 login: Update kb5022303 was installed on my windows 11 pc by windows update on 1/11/23. Since then I frequently but not always receive a black screen after windows login. When this happens, I can use Ctrl-Alt-Del to receive a menu that allows me to sign off and back on again. I...
  6. Need assistance to resolve a black screen issue after windows 11 login

Need assistance to resolve a black screen issue after windows 11 login: Update kb5022303 was installed on my windows 11 pc by windows update on 1/11/23. Since then I frequently but not always receive a black screen after windows login. When this happens, I can use Ctrl-Alt-Del to receive a menu that allows me to sign off and back on again. I...
  7. Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance: I just received my PC a few days ago and it has frozen and crashed many times, The errors I've seen are:Kernel Security Check ErrorDriver Overrran Stack BufferIRQL Not Less Or EqualDriver Verifier Detected ErrorAll of these have been listed in different blue screen crashes....
  8. Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance: I just received my PC a few days ago and it has frozen and crashed many times, The errors I've seen are:Kernel Security Check ErrorDriver Overrran Stack BufferIRQL Not Less Or EqualDriver Verifier Detected ErrorAll of these have been listed in different blue screen crashes....
  9. Multiple Blue error screens. Need Assistance

10. Need some assist with windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need some assist with windows 10 lock screen: I came across an issue with Windows 10, I am wondering if someone can assist me on it. I have a windows 10 Version 1903, two Monitor setups on a VMware environment with the latest update. The computer function properly with no issue, but when one of my end user Manual lock...