Windows 10: Need assistance with BSOD issues.

Discus and support Need assistance with BSOD issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Constantly getting BSOD resulting in me constantly losing progress on my work. Here is a .rar of my minidumps. https://gofile.io/d/iO0tqy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wobulali, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Wobulali Win User

Need assistance with BSOD issues.

Constantly getting BSOD resulting in me constantly losing progress on my work.

Here is a .rar of my minidumps.

https://gofile.io/d/iO0tqy

:)

Wobulali, Jun 4, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Need assistance with BSOD issues. - Similar Threads - Need assistance BSOD

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC BSOD Need Assistance

PC BSOD Need Assistance: My son's PC keeps crashing to Blue screen. Happens when my son is playing games, Roblox , Minecraft, surfing the web. Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product TUF...
  8. BSOD issues, please assist.

BSOD issues, please assist.: Been getting one or two BSOD a day for a few weeks now, not sure of the cause. I have tried to analyze the bump files myself using "bluescreenview", but that gives several different causes for the BSOD, tho most seem related to drivers or the system kernel. Things i have...
  9. BSOD Issue - Need assistance

BSOD Issue - Need assistance: Hi all I am needing assistance with my BSOD issue please. here is a link to minidump on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-tXIyK8MVdgiYe8OIBplS78T4u?e=1GmKAs Thanks...
  10. Random BSOD's - need assistance

Random BSOD's - need assistance: Hi I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my computer randomly BSOD's, freezes or restarts. I've attached the file as per the instructions. Please let me know if I need to do anything else? The BSOD's occur randomly and with no warning. I'm not sure why...