Windows 10: Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD.

Discus and support Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to 1809 I have been plagued with multiple BSODs of different variations, but all have been solved except for this one. After about 20-30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthony454, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD.

After updating to 1809 I have been plagued with multiple BSODs of different variations, but all have been solved except for this one. After about 20-30 minutes of doing nothing but staring at my desktop I get a BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal, I have followed many "fixes" but none seem to work, anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Anthony454, Mar 6, 2019

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 6, 2019
  4. mad1394 Win User

Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD.

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD.

1. Need Assistance With irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD. - Similar Threads - Need Assistance irql_not_less_or_equal

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  4. Need help with BSODS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSODS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: These last 4-5 months I've been struggling with multiple bsods a day, totally randomly. I think the cause of this problem is my motherboard but I don't know for sure. I tried reinstalling windows, changed my graphics card and the problem persists changed from AMD to NVIDIA,...
  5. Need help with BSODS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Need help with BSODS IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: These last 4-5 months I've been struggling with multiple bsods a day, totally randomly. I think the cause of this problem is my motherboard but I don't know for sure. I tried reinstalling windows, changed my graphics card and the problem persists changed from AMD to NVIDIA,...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  7. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  8. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Need Assistance with BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Assistance with BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: This is a Lenovo X390 laptop Win10 1909 and there are BSOD recently. Below is the minidump result from WinDbg. Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {467, 2, 1, fffff806534a1013} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD need help: Windows 10 is freshly installed. Here is the dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/10N_LcJbzRPo6FJLQEV1WQHEo98Z17MWO/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/irqlnotlessorequal-bsod-need-help/0b31894c-e930-44ab-b0d2-ecbcd665aa02