Windows 10: Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver

Discus and support Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased an ASUS vg245. Everything works fine except for the audio. I have the volume to 100% and I can hardly here it. When I got to Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesJoey, Apr 11, 2021.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver

I just purchased an ASUS vg245.
    Everything works fine except for the audio.
    I have the volume to 100% and I can hardly here it.
    When I got to Device Manager I se 2 device drivers in the Sound, video and games controls.

AMD High Definition Audio Devise.
    Realtek(R) Audio.

When I try to upgrade Windows 10 tells me 'The best driver for
    your device is already installed.'
    When I disable the Realtek I get no sound and Windows has the red x
    on the speaker icon in the notification area.

I've called ASUS, no help. I went to the ASUS web page and tried but the only
    drivers I see for the device are drivers for Windows 7.

Any ideas how to get this resolved??
    James

:)

JamesJoey, Apr 11, 2021

2. ASUS PB278Q Monitor drivers..

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that primary monitor of your computer says that there are no driver updates to Windows 10. We will help you to resolve this issue.

I would like to inform that as the manufacturer website says there are no updated driver, you will have to wait for the drivers to be released.

I suggest you to refer to the below steps as a workaround and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to try the steps check for the updates using below updates:

• Right click on the Start button on the desktop and select
      Device manager.

• With Device Manager open, click
      >
      icon to open the category that you think contains the device you want to update the drivers for.

• Once you've found the device you're updating drivers for, right click on the hardware's name or icon and choose
      Update Driver Software.

• The Update Driver Software wizard will begin, which we'll completely step through to finish the Windows 10 driver update for this piece of hardware.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Note: If updates are found the device would be updated.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2021
  3. My Asus t100ta-b1-gr has no output audio driver

Hello,

In rare cases, audio issues were caused by outdated drivers. To troubleshoot the problem, we suggest running the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and click on the Settings
      icon.
    • On the Windows Settings search box, type troubleshooting and select the first result.
    • On the Sound column, click on Playing Audio to start the troubleshooter.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 11, 2021
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

ASUS Monitor Built-in Webcam Driver? VK248

According to the Asus website the monitor is "plug and play without the need to install extra drivers".
    So my first step would be to go into Device Manager and uninstall the monitor, restart, and see if it loads the driver through Plug & Play.

Does the blue LED light up on the monitor?

Thema:

1. Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Need ASUS Monitor

2. Win10 Audio driver for Asus Laptop N53S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Audio driver for Asus Laptop N53S: I have installed win10 on Asus Laptop N53S and updated the system but audio device is not working, and in "device manager" show error on "High definition audio controller", I was searched on the web for driver i got 2 driver for audio from "https://www.driverscape.com/" but...
  3. Win10 Audio driver for Asus Laptop N53S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 Audio driver for Asus Laptop N53S: I have installed win10 on Asus Laptop N53S and updated the system but audio device is not working, and in "device manager" show error on "High definition audio controller", I was searched on the web for driver i got 2 driver for audio from "https://www.driverscape.com/" but...
  4. Win10 Audio driver for Asus Laptop N53S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues: hello ive updated my pc to windows 10 today and i cant get any audio output and input out of the motherboard my motherboard is asus P5Q SE 177859
  6. Need new audio drivers

Need new audio drivers: Yesterday I was listening to something on my laptop and then it didn't work again after that. It says that my drivers weren't working properly, so I uninstalled them. Windows did not automatically reinstall. I need a reliable source for new audio drivers please....
  7. Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.

Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.: My ASUS PC came with the ASUS Realtek driver installed, this also installs the Realtek Console, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar. A recent auto update to Sonic Studio took place and immediately my analogue output to the desktop speakers was dead, the digital output to my hi-fi...
  8. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound: How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3 sound interface that requires Realtek drivers to be installed. I have installed dozens of oldest to newest driver to no avail....
  9. asus f555BP need audio driver software

asus f555BP need audio driver software: hi I have notebook F555BP audio driver software need for please can I download this thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-f555bp-need-audio-driver-software/92cf5d34-572e-4116-a330-1bb8993c0fb0
  10. ASUS Monitor Built-in Webcam Driver? VK248

ASUS Monitor Built-in Webcam Driver? VK248: I have an ASUS VK248H-CSM monitor that has a built-in webcam. However, I think I am missing the drivers for it because when I try to use the webcam it tells me to connect one first. In the Device Manager I do not have an Imaging Devices or Other Devices category. I...