Windows 10: Need batch compiler (without viruses0

Discus and support Need batch compiler (without viruses0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a batch compiler out there which the exe files created aren't recognized as viruses? I downloaded a batch compiler "BatchCompiler" to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ricardobohner, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Need batch compiler (without viruses0

Is there a batch compiler out there which the exe files created aren't recognized as viruses?

I downloaded a batch compiler "BatchCompiler" to create some exe files out of batch files cause I don't want to have black screens taking space on my taskbar but now Windows Defender started to recognize a exe that I created out of a batch file as: Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl.

Do you know a batch compiler where this doesn't happen? I also plan to send my exe files to other people but if they are recognized as viruses this turns the thing in something very untrustable.

:)

ricardobohner, Jun 7, 2019

2. i7 Batches

Please Post
    • Core i7 batch
    • what chip
    • what clock
    • vcore
    • HT on or off
    • Turbo on or off.

In the format like the list please *Smile Need batch compiler (without viruses0 :) it saves me A LOT OF TIME!!! *Smile Need batch compiler (without viruses0 :)

Mine is 3839A604 and i haven't oc it yet. Will post results when i do

3839A Seems to be getting decent oc, around 4.1 on 1.4v

Post away people *Smile Need batch compiler (without viruses0 :)

• Xazax - 3836B043 i7 920 4.5ghz @ 1.45v Turbo on HT off
    • kid41212003 - 3836A685 i7 920 4.2GHz @ 1.38v Turbo on HT off
    • ap4lifetn - 3836A690 i7 920 4.0GHz @ 1.38 Turbo On HT ?
    • Systemviper - 3837A728 i7 920 4.01ghz @ 1.4V Turbo on HT on
    • Binge - 3837A765 i7 920 4.2ghz @ 1.4V Turbo on HT on
    • Thrackan - 3838A374 i7 920
    • Chicken Patty - 3839A403 i7 920 4.0 GHz @1.317v Turbo on HT on
    • Freaksavior - 3839A604 i7 920 1.45v 4.3ghz Turbo on HT on
    • silverfox71 - 3839A612 i7 920 4.0ghz @ 1.44v Turbo ? HT on
    • freakshow - 3839A609 i7 920
    • flyin15sec - 3841A453 i7 920 4.0ghz@1.36v Turbo off HT no

freaksavior, Jun 7, 2019
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    i7 Batches

How about putting all batch/OC in one list in the first post.

4. Need batch compiler (without viruses0

compiling of audios

i want to compile different audios into one audio with appropriate gapping.

Please suggest me the appropriate method for the same which is for free.

Aditya Goel 123, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Need batch compiler (without viruses0

1. Need batch compiler (without viruses0 - Similar Threads - Need batch compiler

2. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  3. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  4. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe: I need help with The Visual Basic compiler Vbc.exe it keeps using over 60-70% cpu power in my computer, and i tried stopping it but i wont stop it will auto start it self again so please help me fix it because i cant work on my computer because it takes so much cpu power,...
  6. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: Hi all, I need a batch file to do the following: If this is the first time the batch is run: Do command one If this is the second, third or fourth time the batch is run: Do command two If this is the fifth time the batch is run: Do command three Start all over again as if the...
  7. Need help to create a batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to create a batch file: Hi Folks, I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders File:- C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe Folders:-...
  8. Need batch file help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need batch file help: I want to create a script to start a game at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe and wait one minute and then open an existing batch file at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAV Hardcore.bat What do I have to add to the following? start /b "" "E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe" start...
  9. Help needed writing batch script!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed writing batch script!: Firstly thank you for even clicking on this thread as I understand that this probably isn't meant to be here. The scenario is that I'm trying to write a script that incorporates the result of a ping to an IP and then based on the result do different things. Here is an...
  10. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: No serious Batch file or scripting experience, so bear with me. We use a site for our business that has to run on IE and has to have the cache cleared a certain way sometimes for it to function. We have to go IE options, uncheck delete history on exit - go to delete...