Windows 10: Need BT driver

Discus and support Need BT driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Need BT driver for my pc AMD RYZEN 3 3200U with Radeon Vega mobile Gfx 2.60 GHZ, Bt driver lost and can not find it in device manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anshikapathak, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Need BT driver

Hi

Need BT driver for my pc AMD RYZEN 3 3200U with Radeon Vega mobile Gfx 2.60 GHZ, Bt driver lost and can not find it in device manager.

:)

Anshikapathak, Oct 25, 2020

2. contacts from BT mail

Hello Michae,

For us to be able to isolate why the BT mail contacts disappear from your phone, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Oct 25, 2020
  3. BT on Nokia 700

Hi, I have a new 700 that works fine but is not possible to use BT connection on Acer Iconia W501; on the home PC or other laptops is ok and I guess the prb is BT driver.

I red on Nokia support page that compatible drivers on Win7 are:

• Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions:
      • Microsoft Windows Bluetooth stack
      • WIDCOMM Bluetooth stack, driver versions 6.x
      • Toshiba Bluetooth stack, driver versions 5.10.12, 6.10.10, and 6.30.01
      • IVT BlueSoleil Bluetooth stack, driver versions 5.0.5, 6.2.227.11, and 6.4.245.0
    but i'm not able to find one of these ... is raelly that the prb? where I can find a compatible driver? I have do remove win7 suite driver BT sw on my ACer before?

Thx ...

misterxxx---01, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Need BT driver

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Need BT driver

1. Need BT driver - Similar Threads - Need driver

2. Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...: Need to reinstall windows 11 on a new hard drive, Downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool, but when it starts to install, I get the message that device drivers are needed. What drivers are needed, and where do I find them....
  3. Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to reinstall windows 11 on new hard drive. Keep getting message that device drivers...: Need to reinstall windows 11 on a new hard drive, Downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool, but when it starts to install, I get the message that device drivers are needed. What drivers are needed, and where do I find them....
  4. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  5. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  6. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  7. I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet

I need to restart my pc and reinstall my drivers every single time to get good internet: Im not a big computer guy but I do know somethings, Ive tried a lot of methods suggested to me and most of them failed im not sure what to exactly do with this terrible internet speed and I need it fixed asap....
  8. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  9. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  10. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade