Windows 10: Need clarification for Windows Age restriction

Discus and support Need clarification for Windows Age restriction in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am setting up Child account in Windows. I selected 'Allowed apps and games for 12 years Old' [ATTACH] I was expected they will show me all Apps... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KHS_18, Feb 29, 2020.

1. KHS_18 Win User

Need clarification for Windows Age restriction

I am setting up Child account in Windows. I selected 'Allowed apps and games for 12 years Old'

Need clarification for Windows Age restriction 3420356b-c41a-4462-a635-33b357fb6990?upload=true.jpg

I was expected they will show me all Apps / Games under the age 12 but while I checked it shows me allowed items as 12 years and up. I don't understand why do they show me those items as allowed when i expect those to be disallowed ?

Need clarification for Windows Age restriction 991aede6-ac38-4687-a3be-8aaab4fa7bda?upload=true.jpg

if I am wrong in my selection, what is the correct selection.

:)

KHS_18, Feb 29, 2020
  2. 7thSense Win User

Age Restriction

The age restriction is 18 is most regions. If you are > 18 and your age is correct i your account details, login and promote your account to an adult account:
    Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox

7thSense, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Ord123 Win User
    Age Restriction

Hi,

Can I know what is the age restriction for Windows phones? I am 21 this year (still 20 as of now) but I still require the parental approval for my updating of applications on my phone.

Ord123, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Need clarification for Windows Age restriction

Age Restriction

el nyno ieyna, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Need clarification for Windows Age restriction

1. Need clarification for Windows Age restriction - Similar Threads - Need clarification Age

2. Age restriction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  3. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: Hey! I am 21 but Xbox game app won´t even allow me to download games 12+. I checked if I had any restrictions on my profile or in my family crew but i don´t. So how do I fix this?...
  4. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Age restriction

Age restriction: I am on my laptop and am trying to install some games of game pass ultimate DOOM classic and it says this is above Gamertags restriction . I have checked my microsoft account and birth year is definately 1976. I have installed 18+ games before on both my XBOX and PC on...
  6. Age Restriction Error

Age Restriction Error: I am 34 years old. My account has my correct DOB. Microsoft Store will not allow me to download age 16+ games.I have tried numerous fixes and have chatted with 2 Microsoft Xbox "experts" trying all their suggestions. Nothing works.I'm going to have to cancel my Game Pass...
  7. Age Restriction But I am an Adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age Restriction But I am an Adult: My Game Tag tells me the Game I am trying to download is above my grade and to ask an adult to log in. I am the adult, so why am I being asked this silly question? Did I accidentally have the wrong age attached to my game tag? I don't know how to check and alter it if I did...
  8. Age restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age restriction: I just bought the PC game pass so I can play Sea of Thieves with my friends. I'm 22, I don't live with my parents and the age on my profile is right. But for some reason when I go to install the game it tells me to ask a parent to download it or browse for games that are in...
  9. REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION

REGARDING AGE RESTRICTION: RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, IM 18+, but even though I can't download 17+ games in the windows store. I have checked the queries asked your company related to my problem I HAVE DONE, * installed and run troubleshoot accounts *checked my D.O.B in my Microsoft...
  10. Need clarification in logs of a Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need clarification in logs of a Windows Defender: Hi All, I was looking into the MPlogs of Windows Defender & I came across this events:- 2019-11-14T08:57:40.258Z [Mini-filter] Unsuccessful scan status: \Drive\sap\dev_krnlreg. Process: (unknown), Status: 0xc000004b, State: 0, ScanRequest #1669368, FileId:...