Windows 10: need correct solution

Discus and support need correct solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My PC doesn't belong to any workstation or group. But it still doesn't allow me to change the setting. I tried lot of suggested solutions but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SATHISANTHU, Apr 7, 2020.

1. need correct solution

need correct solution cfb6b01f-ec9e-4596-b9c7-05f4c851c235?upload=true.jpg

My PC doesn't belong to any workstation or group. But it still doesn't allow me to change the setting. I tried lot of suggested solutions but in vain. Please help me to resolve this problem.

:)

SATHISANTHU, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  4. need correct solution

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

need correct solution

1. need correct solution - Similar Threads - need correct solution

2. need solution for cut and paste problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need solution for cut and paste problems: malfunction of the highlight, cut and paste function. Unable to capture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-solution-for-cut-and-paste-problems/27f695b3-38d1-4e26-a17e-fc5eaf1da0e6
  3. need solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need solution: it's want restart but by restarting its faced an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-solution/dc1e72e9-6062-438b-ba23-89d21873610d
  4. Need a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a solution: when I turn on my laptop after sleep, my wireless mouse getting off. Even after tapping buttons also it is not getting ON. I need to take out the wireless adaptor and insert again. Then it is working fine. Will it happens as a default or I need to change any system settings....
  5. Solution to a bluetooth device not functioning correctly in BootCamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solution to a bluetooth device not functioning correctly in BootCamp: I am assuming this is only a problem for those using BootCamp on a Mac. I am also assuming that this affects all bluetooth devices and not only the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. When I connected my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to my PC through the...
  6. Disk 100% Solutions do not correct issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk 100% Solutions do not correct issue.: I have tried all of the solutions to correct the Windows 10 "Disk 100%" problem and none have corrected it. What else can I do and when will MS finally correct this issue?...
  7. need practical solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    need practical solution: it's not opening turn windows features on or off showing blank screen even after applying all the troubleshooting commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-practical-solution/ec75b34c-aa99-43b7-b86d-a2cc119cc257
  8. Admin Issue Needs Correcting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Issue Needs Correcting: Hi How do I fix the issue as pictured below? Admin DefaultAccount should say LaShawn, not defaultuser0 Guest should not be LaShawn as LaShawn should be Admin as mentioned above When I start up my computer, I'm given the option of two accounts: Administrator or LaShawn...
  9. Light needs correcting

Light needs correcting: Yesterday, August 3, 2018, I clicked on a small button at the lower right of my desktop... it said something about causing a better light, etc, and I clicked it to experience the better light... unfortunately, I did not like the result, and tried for a long time to go back...
  10. i need a solution

i need a solution: [ATTACH]i have this problem that win i open a programe this pop up window shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-a-solution/b1370036-d1d9-4527-899a-2688bb8abefe