Windows 10: Need direct x 11 download link

Discus and support Need direct x 11 download link in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey community members I just want direct X 11 download link because I cant find it anywhere so pls give me direct X 11 link. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NamanGoel1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Need direct x 11 download link

Hey community members I just want direct X 11 download link because I cant find it anywhere so pls give me direct X 11 link.

Thank you

:)

NamanGoel1, Feb 26, 2021

2. direct x 11

I am trying to download Forza 6 apex and it is telling me I need direct x feature 11 and I have Direct x 12 Installed What can I do?

MichaelRolves, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Direct X 11

Hi.

I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required".

I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already have the latest version of Direct X installed.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Moiz Artani, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Need direct x 11 download link

trying to download Direct x 11

I am trying to download Direct x 11 from the web site but it just downloads a power point presentation and a wav file for a music ad.... any help will be appreciated. Thanks

DavidDavis55, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Need direct x 11 download link

1. Need direct x 11 download link - Similar Threads - Need direct download

2. Direct X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X: Hello, I have problem Some Files From Direct X are Missed Like d3dx9_39.dll and stum.dll so I can not Play Riot Games.My PC Dell G15 5510 I Have Windows10 and Direct X 12 What Should I Do?...
  3. Direct x 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x 11??: Got the game life is strange 2 and went to play it on my pc and it seid erorr because my direct x is 12 but it wants direct x 11 should 12 have better graphics capability then 11 and so be able to play...
  4. Direct X 11 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11 Download: I'm trying to download DX 11, but when I extract it, it doesn't give me the setup file. A photo will be shown of what I got instead of the setup. Pls help, thank you! of the setup....
  5. I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have direct x 12 but not direct x 11: Hello So my laptop has direct x 12 but I keep getting errors on games that I need direct x 11 but dirext x 12 is suppose to have everything the dirext x 11 does so can someone please help with this issue Thank you...
  6. Direct x 11

Direct x 11: So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled...
  7. Direct X 12.0 Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 12.0 Download: Dear Sir, Myself Deepak I'm talking about my Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop everything is fine except Direct X issue.... I really don't know from where I can download latest version of Direct X. All games run smoothly on my system except fifa both 18 n 19 version it will get...
  8. direct x

direct x: hello to microsoft support and all.i have windows 10 in my pc.my direct x is 12 and i want to delete the directx 12 and install directx 11.what can i do? please someone answer me.thanks a lot...
  9. Direct X 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11: Hi. I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required". I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already...
  10. DIRECT X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DIRECT X: Hi can I have both direct x 9 and 12 on my computer as an old game needs direct x 9 to run. do the direct x updates override the last installed one? please help and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-x/ca075e55-41f1-4c14-9847-5e6102c4e834