Windows 10: NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

Discus and support NEED DIRECTX 9.0C in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, It's me again! Just got a new laptop HP Envy line. The problem that I'm having is graphic adapters. One of my games requires DirectX 9.0c... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RishiaLee, Jun 2, 2019.

1. RishiaLee Win User

NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

Hi,

It's me again! Just got a new laptop HP Envy line. The problem that I'm having is graphic adapters. One of my games requires DirectX 9.0c graphic adapters but this doesn't have it. I've read someone having the same problem with the graphics. The person who replied there was an upgrade to this particular graphic but the new upgrade should work. The upgrade was from 9.0c to 11. I followed the directions the person gave but mine says DirectX 12. My game is not working with this graphic.

Is there another graphic that I can use to get my game to work? When I tried to download the 9.0c it said that I would have to be running Windows 98 or the Millennium. It won't work with Windows 10.

(Sigh)

:)

RishiaLee, Jun 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

We appreciate the update. Since the issue is still the same even if you have DirectX 9 or later, we suggest that you reinstall your graphic card drivers instead. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
    • Go to Display Adapters section and locate your graphic card driver.
    • Right click the driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Check Remove the driver software for this device and click
      OK
    • After you’ve uninstalled the driver, restart your computer.
    • When your computer restarts, go to your graphic card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphic card.
    • Install the downloaded drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 2, 2019
  3. DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. The 9th version of Direct X had already been downloaded and installed. From this page. My graphics card probably is not compatible with DirectX 9 or Windows 10 can not use the DirectX version 9 for an unknown reason.

Hamed Abdolahi, Jun 2, 2019
  4. NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, my problem remains. The latest version of DirectX is downloaded and installed. In addition, the latest update for DirectX 9 is also downloaded and installed. But when installing Microsoft's Store Apps, I still
    encounter this message: "Direct X 9 is required"

Hamed Abdolahi, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

1. NEED DIRECTX 9.0C - Similar Threads - NEED DIRECTX

2. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  3. I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a PC with DirectX version 12. Yet, when I try to play roblox, it tells me I need a...: I tried multiple times to fix this, restarted and booted my PC, and yet I can't open roblox. Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pc-with-directx-version-12-yet-when-i-try/7a25a41e-255c-4126-aca2-3724f36b9466
  4. my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games: i tried with the independent directx installer as well as letting steam try and install it but both things have been unsuccesful,i have tried resseting the pc but it was to no avail, attached is the error message, any form of help would be appreciated.[01/17/24 17:28:04]...
  5. my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games

my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games: i tried with the independent directx installer as well as letting steam try and install it but both things have been unsuccesful,i have tried resseting the pc but it was to no avail, attached is the error message, any form of help would be appreciated.[01/17/24 17:28:04]...
  6. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10 HELP ME

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10 HELP ME: I want to install top eleven on my pc but when i tried to install it shows directx not supported but i have the latest version its minimum is 10 i have tried downloading DirectX End User Runtimes but it also dont workif anyone knows the solution please help me...
  7. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10 HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10 HELP ME: I want to install top eleven on my pc but when i tried to install it shows directx not supported but i have the latest version its minimum is 10 i have tried downloading DirectX End User Runtimes but it also dont workif anyone knows the solution please help me...
  8. I have DirectX 12, but cannot install games that need Directx 10 HELP ME

9. DIrectX web set up failed and Direct June 2010 version failed too. Help needed!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DIrectX web set up failed and Direct June 2010 version failed too. Help needed!!!!: I am trying to play a game on win 10 laptop currently equipped with Version 20H2, OS build 19042.1052. This is an old reoccurring issue and every time I attempt to download Assassins creed II from Ubisoft, it never boots, it crashes due to missing DLL error, specifically...
  10. Game needs directx 3 to install but wont accept my direct x.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game needs directx 3 to install but wont accept my direct x.: Hey, i recently bought a **** for heroes of might and magic, when trying to run the setup process to install the game, it says i need certain requirements that i can fix easily. But when it comes to direct x it says that i need direct x 3 and it scanned and showed that i...