Windows 10: NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

Discus and support NEED DIRECTX 9.0C in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, It's me again! Just got a new laptop HP Envy line. The problem that I'm having is graphic adapters. One of my games requires DirectX 9.0c... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RishiaLee, Jun 2, 2019.

1. RishiaLee Win User

NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

Hi,

It's me again! Just got a new laptop HP Envy line. The problem that I'm having is graphic adapters. One of my games requires DirectX 9.0c graphic adapters but this doesn't have it. I've read someone having the same problem with the graphics. The person who replied there was an upgrade to this particular graphic but the new upgrade should work. The upgrade was from 9.0c to 11. I followed the directions the person gave but mine says DirectX 12. My game is not working with this graphic.

Is there another graphic that I can use to get my game to work? When I tried to download the 9.0c it said that I would have to be running Windows 98 or the Millennium. It won't work with Windows 10.

(Sigh)

:)

RishiaLee, Jun 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

We appreciate the update. Since the issue is still the same even if you have DirectX 9 or later, we suggest that you reinstall your graphic card drivers instead. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
    • Go to Display Adapters section and locate your graphic card driver.
    • Right click the driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Check Remove the driver software for this device and click
      OK
    • After you’ve uninstalled the driver, restart your computer.
    • When your computer restarts, go to your graphic card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphic card.
    • Install the downloaded drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 2, 2019
  3. DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. The 9th version of Direct X had already been downloaded and installed. From this page. My graphics card probably is not compatible with DirectX 9 or Windows 10 can not use the DirectX version 9 for an unknown reason.

Hamed Abdolahi, Jun 2, 2019
  4. NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, my problem remains. The latest version of DirectX is downloaded and installed. In addition, the latest update for DirectX 9 is also downloaded and installed. But when installing Microsoft's Store Apps, I still
    encounter this message: "Direct X 9 is required"

Hamed Abdolahi, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

1. NEED DIRECTX 9.0C - Similar Threads - NEED DIRECTX

2. Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10 on new laptop. Says I need to pay to unlock.: My laptop recently died and I drug out my old Thinkpad to get me by. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 which I bought a few years ago and it work fine. I finally replaced my laptop with a much newer one and tried to download Minecraft but when I launch it tells me to...
  3. Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change: I recently had to change my motherboard due to it getting short circuited/fried seemingly out of nowhere leaving me without being able to prepare for a hardware change. Now that i have my PC up and running it is now telling me I need to Activate Windows even though I have...
  4. need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need help with my minecraft windows 10 redeem card: I wanted to play with my friend on his phone so I was gonna redeem my Minecraft windows 10 edition because those are both bedrock, and it said it was already redeemed, so i checked my other microsoft accounts and none of them worked, is there a way to check who redeemed it?...
  5. g drive access - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    g drive access - need help: I have windows 10. when I plug in a thumb drive the computer says I don't have permission to access the device, You have been denied permission to access the folder. then it says to gain access use the security tab but there are no instructions on how to overcome this...
  6. Jewel of Atlantis game error message - need DirectX 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel of Atlantis game error message - need DirectX 8.1: Have had this game forever, but after a Windows 10 update game won't open. Downloaded it again and got message my video card is too old or it is not DirectX 8.1. Please help. I love this game!...
  7. need help on directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on directx error: am receiving an error when ever i try to open Need For Speed Rivals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-directx-error/17b92696-26e4-40b6-b1c7-5fa8a5e660f8
  8. Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803: Hi, dxdiag says I have directx 12 but I still cannot get the program to work as it needs d3dx9_34.dll. How do I do this please. oz...
  9. Do I need DirectX on my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need DirectX on my system?: Do I need DirectX on my system? When I tried to install a program, this message appeared: [img] It shows d3dx9_43.dll is missing. Should I download the file only or install DirectX, Where could I download it? And which version do I have to use? 72423
  10. Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need a Video Card that supports DirectX 12: I am running Win10 Insider Preview! There is Pre Release 3D program. When it starts it checks to see if you computer can run the 3D program! Mine passes all the requirements except DirectX 12. I tried searching all video cards but none mentions if it supports DirectX...