Windows 10: Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803

Discus and support Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, dxdiag says I have directx 12 but I still cannot get the program to work as it needs d3dx9_34.dll. How do I do this please. oz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRix, Sep 15, 2018.

1. DavidRix Win User

Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803

Hi,

dxdiag says I have directx 12 but I still cannot get the program to work as it needs d3dx9_34.dll.

How do I do this please.

oz

:)

DavidRix, Sep 15, 2018

2. d3dx9_34.dll error starting The Settlers: Rise of an Empire

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you with the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:
    1. Does the game meet the system requirements?
    2. Which version of DirectX is currently installed in your PC?
    3. Is the issue specific to this game?

d3dx9_34.dll errors typically appear when a software program, usually a game, is started. Occasionally, d3dx9_34.dll errors will display after a game is loaded but right before the game starts.

With respect to the .dll error I would suggest that you perform the methods that are mentioned below and check.

Method 1:

Re boot your system and try running the game and check.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install the game in compabilitity mode and check if you still receive the same .dll error. Follow the steps to uninstall.
    1. Right click on the game you want to uninstall.

2. Select uninstall.

Follow the steps below to indtall the game in compatible mode.

1. Download the game.

2. Right-click on it and click on ‘properties’.

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 10. Once this is done, restart the computer and check.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you need further assistances. We are happy to help.

Swathi Ravichandran, Sep 15, 2018
  3. d3dx9_34.dll error starting The Settlers: Rise of an Empire

1. Yes this game meets the computer's system requirments

2. The DirectX version on this computer is version 12

3. Yes this issue is specific to this game.

Thank you for the help

AustinBregenzer, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803

The program can't start because d3dx9_34.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for posting in Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Does the game meet the system requirements?

2. Which version of DirectX is currently installed in your PC?

3. Do you face this issue only with this game in question?

d3dx9_34.dll errors typically appear when a software program, usually a game, is started. Occasionally, d3dx9_34.dll errors will display after a game is loaded but right before the game starts.

With respect to the .dll error I would suggest that you perform the methods that are mentioned belo and check.

Method 1:

Re boot your system and try running the game and check.

Method 2:

Un-install and re-install the game and check if you still receive the same .dll error.

Method 3:

Download the latest Direct X updates from the official Microsoft website

Set Cryptographic Services to automatic and then try to install the program again. To set the Cryptographic Services to
    Automatic, follow these steps:

• Open Run Command (Windows button + R)
    • In the dialog box type services.msc
    • Locate Cryptographic Services,
    • Double click on it.
    • Click Automatic for Startup type, and then click
      Start.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803

1. Need directx d3dx9_34.dll to run Bluff Titler on Win 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Need directx d3dx9_34

2. I need symbols for Win 10-1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need symbols for Win 10-1803: I need symbols for Win 10-1803 for WinDbg in order to investigate dumps. This page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/using-a-manifest-file-with-symchk is no help.The Windows machine is not connected to the Internet.I connect to the Internet...
  3. DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9.0c on windows 10. Missing d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll: Hi windows community. So, I installed an oldergame from Steam and tried to launch it, but nothing happened. I located the exefile and tried to launch the game from the folder, but it didn't work either.I'm missing two dll files: d3dx9_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll. I made...
  4. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL: I keep getting this message when I power up my laptop: Run DLL There was a problem starting c:\users\dlaga\cnmss How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll/75fd78a5-2c48-449e-ac72-623a3477d366
  5. Run DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run DLL: RunDLL Error at Windows 10 Startup The following error message pops up whenever I login. It's associated with an HP Officejet 6700 which has been replaced with a new HP Officejet 8710. "Run DLL" "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP...
  6. Missing directX .dll files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing directX .dll files: I just recently purchased a new laptop and I'm been having quite a lot of problems with it when it comes to video games. For the last day I've been attempting to repair the issue, but with no success. I have done the following: Rolled back windows to a previous version...
  7. win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 1803: I can't access folders on my other computers but can see them. "Not authorized" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-1803/14d7c442-67de-41b5-a27a-49affc6ce101
  8. WIN 10 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 1803 Update: Keeps downloading, installing, reinstating, resetting to previous state. Error 0x8007042B-0x4000D "The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA OPERATION". The above error occurred after my last attempt to update from the 1709 update...
  9. Win 10 1803 weirdoes

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1803 weirdoes: The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting! Latest in the row: I switch on my machine and I get a popup stating that my "C:\Recycling bin got corrupted". Plus asking whether I want to empty it or not....
  10. Run dll

in Windows 10 Support
    Run dll: I have a RUN DDL/COMMON that pops up repeats from 2-4 times when logging on . 32757