Windows 10: need driver for Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter

Discus and support need driver for Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I may obtain the driver for this dongle: Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter ?!? Thanks! Dan 68874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bromberg, Nov 3, 2016.

1. bromberg Win User

need driver for Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter

Does anyone know how I may obtain the driver for this dongle:
    Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter ?!?

Thanks!
    Dan

:)

bromberg, Nov 3, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 920 Suddenly won't connect to WiFi

Just run into the same prolem with my older motorola netopia router
    (Netopia 3347-02).

WIFI security settings were incorrect and needed to be changed to following:

1. Set WIFI to WPA 2 Version Only (was 1&2)

2. I use WPA-PSK (was same before)

3. set to 802.11g only (was b&g)

This worked for me and the Nokia 820 connected right away.

Seems like the new 820 is having trouble using older security protocols.

Hope this helps everybody!

:thumbup:

MantaMan---01, Nov 3, 2016
  3. WiFi Password Problem

Problem has been solved for me need driver for Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter :D change to 802.11 G Only and it works. This was for Motorola Netopia Router. Thanks. I have been trying all week to get his sorted and it finally has been.

Mclastking, Nov 3, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, if you can't find it by searching, it's possible a driver utility like DriverMax may- it's helped me a couple of times with odd drivers.
    DriverMax

(I would never recommend the use of such programs in general, only in specific cases such as this).

dalchina, Nov 6, 2016
  5. fireberd Win User
    I found a driver for "N4" units. Don't know if it will work for the N1 you have. This is apparently an old unit as drivers listed are for Win 2000 up to Win 7.

ARRIS

fireberd, Nov 6, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    If it's old and the only driver available were 32 bits, and your OS is 64, it won't work, of course.

dalchina, Nov 6, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    This driver has been reported to work:
    Drivers filed under: RT73 USB Wireless LAN Card Driver

try the Windows 2000 driver for either 32-bit or 64-bit, whichever Windows 10 you have. You might have to use the manual driver installation method and point it to the .inf file.

At least USB WiFi adapters are really cheap these days if you have to get a replacement.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. need driver for Motorola/Netopia TER/GUSB-N1 Wireless Adapter - Similar Threads - need driver Motorola

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter "Driver Error": I recently wanted to use my Xbox One Controller for a game on my PC. I plugged in the Adapter I got a few months ago that had worked previously. I put the controller into pair mode and the light flashed but when I put the Adapter into my USB Drive a pressed the button on the...
  3. Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued

Intel Wireless Adapter Driver Discontinued: Dear MSCS I have been having problems with my wifi connection, where it will lock on a saved access, but it does not last for long, turning off the "WiFi On Connector" I would like to know, is it possible to install the next upgraded driver from the discontinued version?...
  4. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  5. Wireless adapter driver working intermittently

Wireless adapter driver working intermittently: I have a Asus computer running Windows 10. Sometime in September the wireless adapter driver stopped working. I've done several fixes updating the driver, uninstalling the driver, using other drivers found on the computer already. The weird part is that it sometimes works,...
  6. Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with driver for ethernet and wireless adapter: I have already tried a lot of fixes. I disabled and the enabled the drives in device management, I have uninstalled the software and restarted the pc, and I even tried to update the drivers from a USB. This started after I went onto my omen command center its an hp omen...
  7. Wireless network adapter drivers

Wireless network adapter drivers: Hi guys, Sorry for bothering again, but my PC's gone mad. I just installed, used and closed Bluestacks 4, thay my PC says my Network Adaptor's not working. When I click on the globe icon with a no sign on it, I see only one option - Flight Mode. On trouble shooting, it says...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed: My windows 10 smartab (model: STW1050) will not recognize the network adapter. I have already ran the troubleshooter a million times it said "Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver"...
  9. Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10

Broadcom Virtual Wireless adapter driver needed to download W10: I have a dell inspiron N4010 W7 SP1. I am trying to download W10 and message from W10 indicates that I need to download a driver for this adapter; opened the device manager and located the adapter and then tried to update the driver and indicates that the driver is current....
  10. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER: There's a red x on my wifi icon in the tray and i cant connect to the internet. Im told i need to redownload a driver but I cant find any Windows 10 driver for it. My model name is: ar9485wb-eg I have an asus netbook. The one with no capslock light. So please tell me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netopia driver for windows 10

2. motorola usb wireless adapter driver TER/USB E

3. netopia ter/gusbn drivers for windows 10