Windows 10: need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer

Discus and support need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to download pictures from my old hpR725 camera to my new tabletop Dell computer that has windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyleClemenson, Aug 8, 2020.

1. need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer

I want to download pictures from my old hpR725 camera to my new tabletop Dell computer that has windows 10

:)

LyleClemenson, Aug 8, 2020
  2. 1peacie Win User

HOW DO i GET MY PICS ON MY COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS10

I just do not get it....I have done what you suggested. I take pictures daily...nothing new in my

pics just old ones and yes my camera is listed as a device on this computer. last date was August 5th...this is not good

1peacie, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Cannot download pictures from my Canon Elph 150

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Do you receive any error when downloading the pictures from Camera?

• Is the camera detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, try to download and install the latest chipset drivers for the computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 8, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer

1. need driver to get pictures from my old R725 Photosmart camera to new table top dell computer - Similar Threads - need driver pictures

2. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  3. Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures from my camera to my computer: Receiving a message as follows No Write Permission for Save Folder, will not let me download my pictures, Cannon Camera please help............
  4. Easy backup for entire laptop and table top computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy backup for entire laptop and table top computers: I'm an older 70's retired non-techy user of a laptop and husband uses a table top computer, both of which need to have an 'entire' backup of computer programs/sytems, etc. and everything else. I'd love to get the most simple instructions for the easiest/ best way to do...
  5. Dell camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell camera driver: I have an older Dell Inspirion 17 3721 with a New SSD drive and a fresh, up to date install of Win 10. I can find any sign of a driver for the enclosed camera. Checked everywhere in win 10. I have been looking around and so far there doesn't seem to be any support from Dell...
  6. my dell lap top can not find the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my dell lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  7. Camera access on my Desk Top Computer

Camera access on my Desk Top Computer: Hi. I have a HP Desk Top all in one with a Built in Camera . Keep getting messages Can't detect the Camera. Tried to follow instructions to fix problem could not. Need help. Running on Windows 10. Thank you....
  8. Importing Pictures from my Camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Pictures from my Camera: In my old Windows when I transferred my pictures from my camera it would automatically as me to name the pictures and drop them into a folder for that month. How can I do this on Windows 10?...
  9. i need to move my information from old computer to new one

i need to move my information from old computer to new one: how to move information to new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-need-to-move-my-information-from-old-computer-to/9d1899c6-bb1f-4827-87ee-7a829c5993af
  10. HP photosmart digital camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP photosmart digital camera: How do I use this camera in to the Hp scanner J4680 or into the Windows # 10 for the first time? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hp-photosmart-digital-camera/6d2224c9-1584-4339-9d86-e708e0857b06