Windows 10: Need drivers for a HP DeskJet 820cse printer - Windows 10

Discus and support Need drivers for a HP DeskJet 820cse printer - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: Would you be able to provide a driver for an HP DeskJet 820cse printer for Windows 10? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DM Gal, Jul 20, 2020.

1. DM Gal Win User

Need drivers for a HP DeskJet 820cse printer - Windows 10

Hello:

Would you be able to provide a driver for an HP DeskJet 820cse printer for Windows 10?

Thank you.

:)

DM Gal, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you try to print using your HP printer you get a message stating driver is missing, we will look into this for you.

Ideally, when you connect a printer to the computer, you will need to install the driver to start using the printer. As you are facing issues while installing the drivers, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10
    and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Method 2: Running HP Print and Scan Doctor

As you have already downloaded the HP Print and Scan Doctor, I suggest you to run it and follow the on-screen instructions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor will analyze and resolve the issues.

You can also download drivers from HP website for
    HP DeskJet 2630 All-in-One Printer

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 20, 2020
  3. HP Deskjet Windows 10 Drivers

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the hardware device troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the HP Deskjet printer driver
    from the Device Manager and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for HP Deskjet printer driver
    and expand it.

3. Right click the device, and click Uninstall.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click
    Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest
    HP Deskjet printer driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 20, 2020
  4. fohrums Win User

Unable use Windows built-in solution to add a driver for an HP Deskjet 6127

I am on Windows 10 (win10_1803.17134.706) and have an HP Deskjet 6127 and the built in solution for adding a printer is not working at all. I can't find drivers for my printer so I skip ahead and look for hp-deskjet-990c drivers instead. I can’t install this driver I just downloaded because they’re for Windows XP giving me an error during installation.

I can’t use Windows add-a-printer because both 6127/990c isn’t listed even after updating the list which took a long time. I was then only left with downloading drivers for 990c, but they're incompatible with Windows 10 even after changing compatibility mode.

Some notes:

fohrums, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Need drivers for a HP DeskJet 820cse printer - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need drivers DeskJet

2. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  3. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  4. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  5. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  7. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  8. HP deskjet printer 882c

9. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...