Windows 10: Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10

Discus and support Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a used Insignia 8.9 NS-P89W6100 tablet 32GB, Windows 10 32bit, 2GB RAM, 1920 x 1200 Resolution 8.9" screen. After verifying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DamonBradley1, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10

Hello,
    I purchased a used Insignia 8.9 NS-P89W6100 tablet 32GB, Windows 10 32bit, 2GB RAM, 1920 x 1200 Resolution 8.9" screen. After verifying the devices worked, I did a factory reset to start clean. After the reset many of the devices have stopped working e.g. touchscreen, built in speaker, mic, cameras, battery management - or whatever displays the battery level on the screen. Note, it is not that the driver is missing, the devices no longer even show up in device manager to install or update a driver.

Browsing the internet, this seems to be a common issue with cheaper tablets from this time period when they pass a certain windows update.

The manufacturer states that the drivers supplied with the tablet were all native to Microsoft/Windows no custom or manufacturer provided drivers. They also have nothing posted on their website and their support says they have no drivers.

I've tried downloading various drivers that others with the same problem, but different models of tablets, tried with no luck.

I found in the MS Community one person suggested a clean install off a USB drive followed by all updates was a golden bullet to fix issues. So I tried that. I'll admit it seems to boot faster, but the missing devices are still missing.

I've found postings where others have posted "driver packages", but the attachments have been deleted.

Lastly, I just tried reverting to Win 8.1 to see if those drivers would work, but the installer didn't accept my product license.

I found a post suggesting installing a different chipset driver. The SOC 32bit one. Haven't convinced myself to try it yet...

Can anyone please help me locate the correct drivers for this device or make this tablet acknowledge the devices, or whichever ones came with a cheap Win 10 32bit tablet in 2015?

Thanks, Damon.

:)

DamonBradley1, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Insignia NS-P11W7100 - No Wi-Fi logo in task bar

Hi Michael,

Is it the Insignia NS-P11W7100 that is having an issue detecting a wireless connection? In order for us to properly isolate the concern, please do the following on your tablet:

• Check for a toggle button for wireless. Is it turned on?
    • Please go to the Device Manager or the tablet and look for wireless adapter. Is it enabled?
    • Restart the tablet and check if it can now detect wireless networks.
    We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Insignia tablet sound driver

After a Windows 10 automatic update, my Insignia tablet (<1 year old) went silent, the audio device driver was now incompatible. Even though this tablet was sold through Microsoft, Microsoft tech support was
    worthless in solving this issue and I was advised to contact
    Insignia for help. Insignia connected me to a "Just Answer" tech who was able to resolve the problem. The fix involved resetting the tablet to the pre-update state and disabling the automatic updates for Windows 10. This is the second device
    I own that has been compromised or disabled by Windows 10!

Richard.Zapfe, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10

No audio from the left speaker in insignia tablet after Windows 10 install

I have a 8" insignia tablet with windows 10 installed on it and my left speaker is not working well i check the audio drivers and everything is fine but still not getting sound from left speaker how can fix this

Original title: insignia tablet

DaveProulx05, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10

1. Need Drivers for Insignia NS-P89W6100 Tablet Following Clean Install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Drivers Insignia

2. Windows 10 crashing following clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing following clean install: Hi, I am on: 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001649 I recently upgraded some hardware components and installed a completely clean Windows 10 on a new SSD - nothing remains of my old files except for the picture storage I...
  3. Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100: My Insignia is stuck in a loop of displaying the Insignia name , a quick white box flashes, with a very quick message says attempting to recover ________? Its to fast can't make the word, and than it displays undoing changes made to your computer- screen is black. I called...
  4. Unable to Start Tablet following Attempt to Install Windows 10

Unable to Start Tablet following Attempt to Install Windows 10: Hi - Please can you help me? I ran a scan and tried to free up space on my tablet - it was then removing out of date drivers etc. I now can not get the tablet started. It does switch on but will not start. The Auto Repair does not solve it. Nor do any of the Advanced...
  5. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...
  6. Clean installing windows on a tablet

Clean installing windows on a tablet: I have a tablet and used to frequently clean install it every time a new edition was released or I ran out of storage. Unfortunately a few days back the usb I had setup broke so i was searching for the autounattend.xml file. I read about it a year back on microsoft site. I...
  7. Clean install on a HP tablet

Clean install on a HP tablet: Hi everyone. I have a HP elite pad which has been wiped CLEAN. I have a bootable USB version of W10. I have changed the boot order in the BIOS to boot from USB. My problem is that I can't get beyond the language selection page because the touch screen doesn't appear to work...
  8. Problems immediately following Windows 10 clean install

Problems immediately following Windows 10 clean install: I recently began having issues with Windows 10 (problems with the start menu not opening, the troubleshooter not being able to start, indexing repeatedly turning on and off, etc.), so I decided to do a clean install of Windows. I had some issues with the installation at first...
  9. need clean install windows 10

need clean install windows 10: This was a windows 7 upgraded to 10. The pc has had a number of issue since the upgrade. Some issues i have been able to fix but some not and others are developing or worsening. I have had a number of crashes from iqrl less than or not eaqual to nonresposive pages both...
  10. Clean install on Windows 10 Tablet - UEFI

Clean install on Windows 10 Tablet - UEFI: I have a Slide i701 which came with Windows 8.1 and I used the Media Creation Tool ISO to upgrade it to Windows 10 Home Single Language x86. Yesterday, I downloaded the 1511 Build for the same. I'd like to clean install the build using the ISO and by clean install I mean, I...