Windows 10: Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Discus and support Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,My computer has been bugging out for the past two months from the WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD. I've clean reinstalled Windows TWICE and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sir Daniel III, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hello,My computer has been bugging out for the past two months from the WHEA Uncorrectable Error BSOD. I've clean reinstalled Windows TWICE and the problem still persists.I've recently taken a look at the dump files, but it's kind of confusing and I need someone's help to analyze these and tell me which part of my computer is wrong .Memory Dump and Minidump Files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18BBN0qiwznDttyLUwbzMTWGoKDFL2-ou?usp=sharingCPU: Ryzen 7 1800XMotherboard: AB350M-DS3HRAM: 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz I usually run it at 3000MhzStorage: 256GB SSD, 500GB SSD, 2TB HDDGPU: Nvidia Gefo

:)

Sir Daniel III, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error & Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a Blue Screen error with WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

· Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

· What is the make and model of the computer?

· Are you able to boot the computer to the Desktop?

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the article on
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and see if that helps.

I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

1. Need Dump File Analysis: Windows 10 WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - Need Dump File

2. ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis: I have trouble with blue screen error called ''Whea Uncorrectable Error''. While i playing games, especially Dying Light 2, the computer crashes after 1-2 hours of playing.I have 4 minidump files but i can't read it. Can Someone with knowledge tell me the reason for the...
  3. ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis: I have trouble with blue screen error called ''Whea Uncorrectable Error''. While i playing games, especially Dying Light 2, the computer crashes after 1-2 hours of playing.I have 4 minidump files but i can't read it. Can Someone with knowledge tell me the reason for the...
  4. ''whea uncorrectable error'' Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.: I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or so they have been getting alot more frequent. Basically it seems to happen when the PC has been sat not being used with say...
  6. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.: I am hoping someone is able to help, I have been getting BSOD - WHEA uncorrectable errors happening for around 6 months now but in the past 2 months or so they have been getting alot more frequent. Basically it seems to happen when the PC has been sat not being used with say...
  7. PC BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error - No dump file.

8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file: Hi there, I recently upgrade my MoBo and CPU but my system keeps crashing. After installing the new hardware system crashed as soon as i signed in then I updated all drivers and the crashing stopped. But today again system start crashing again,my big guess is the CPU is...
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file

WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file: Hi there, I recently upgrade my MoBo and CPU but my system keeps crashing. After installing the new hardware system crashed as soon as i signed in then I updated all drivers and the crashing stopped. But today again system start crashing again,my big guess is the CPU is...
  10. WHEA Uncorrectable Error - Mini dump file