Windows 10: !NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu

Discus and support !NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having this problem for a day. My hp 500-110et just sits there with a blue hp logo(changed crap as the windows logo). I noticed something, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SurayTR, Aug 25, 2015.

1. SurayTR Win User

!NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu

I am having this problem for a day. My hp 500-110et just sits there with a blue hp logo(changed crap as the windows logo). I noticed something, the "loading ring(the one which shows that windows is loading/booting/starting up)" isn't there from the start. Any help be muuuuch appreciated! *Smile*Smile*Smile

EDIT: I ran disc repair, it said it would take more than a hoır, but it never finished, so I had to close it. I was just playing AC U, then it froze, so I had to shut my system down from the power button... After I started my pc... you know what happened.

:)

SurayTR, Aug 25, 2015

2. Black Screen

The black screen remain for 20-30sec .

black screen is only seen before the lock but sometime before the hp logo also black screen is seen

Soumendra Mahapatra, Aug 25, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Black Screen

The screen with the Date and Time is the lock screen. Do you click on it and then get the Log on screen?

How long is the black screen?

Is there a HP logo screen before the black screen or is the black scree the only thing before the Lock screen?

lacrumb, Aug 25, 2015
  4. !NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu

don't feel bad mine is the same way since upgrade to 10 the hp boot logo doesn't even show up just a blank screen for a minute then 10 appears with its loading circle of dots

icpwolverine, Aug 25, 2015
  5. SurayTR Win User
    But nothing happens on my pc. If i'd leave it there for a day, I bet still nothing will happen. The computer is like... idle.

By the way,the white led next to the power button doesn't even blink. (I hope you understand me, I don't know how to describe it.)

SurayTR, Aug 25, 2015
  6. Patience, my friend. People will help, but you need to give them time. It sounds like your system isn't booting at all. In order to help, you have to give us some information to work with. Has this system ever been able to boot to Windows 10 successfully?

DeaconFrost, Aug 25, 2015
  7. SurayTR Win User
    Yes, it WAS able to boot into Win10, I just had a problem with eset, removed epfwwfp.sys(however it's spelt) in safe mode, then I was able to boot my pc. Had no problems for like a month or so. Still, do you have any other ideas?

SurayTR, Aug 25, 2015
  8. !NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu

That was some key information. You can try booting off your Windows 10 install media and running a repair, especially if you can't get into the system at all now, not even in Safe Mode.

If all else fails, since it was previously working and activated, you can do a clean install.

DeaconFrost, Aug 25, 2015
  9. SurayTR Win User
    I'm running a repair. Will keep you informed :')

SurayTR, Aug 25, 2015
  10. WhyMe Win User
    But you said you would keep people informed *Smile

Please advise EXACTLY what options you used for the repair and describe EXACTLY what happened. Have you had any success getting into safe mode?

WhyMe, Aug 25, 2015
  11. SurayTR Win User
    Nothing to inform people about. Because I ran disc repair, it said it would take more than a hoır, but it never finished, so I had to close it. I was just playing AC U, then it froze, so I had to shut my system down from the power button... After I started my pc... you know what happened.

SurayTR, Aug 26, 2015
  12. SurayTR Win User
    No, can't get to safe mode, but i'll try again.

SurayTR, Aug 26, 2015
  13. SurayTR Win User

By the way,I'm not experienced at windows. What can I do at safe mode?

SurayTR, Aug 26, 2015
  14. WhyMe Win User
    It's about trying to eliminate where the fault lies. So if you can successfully boot into Windows Safe Mode without any problems, you are, for instance, booting in to an environment without many services or drivers loaded, which **could** indicate that a driver or service is causing an issue. That is just an example.

Quote from Microsoft:

WhyMe, Aug 26, 2015
  15. SurayTR Win User
    No way getting to safe mode, it saya restart on the safe mode screen, when I do it, it says preparing for automatic repair like I open the pc fornthe first time(from power button).

SurayTR, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

1. !NEED EMERGENCY HELP! Black screen with HP logo before login menu - Similar Threads - NEED EMERGENCY HELP

2. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen before login: My pc screen is black before login in ...i have tried all posible ways to fix the black screen ....and i cant boot it in safe mode ...pls help me i have exam pls pls...
  3. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen before login: My pc screen is black before login in ...i have tried all posible ways to fix the black screen ....and i cant boot it in safe mode ...pls help me i have exam pls pls...
  4. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen before login: I was recently doing a system restore after my computer started acting wonky, however, the restore got hung up, so after about 10 hours or so, I gave up and did a hard shutdown. Now when I’m booting up my laptop, i get the Acer splash screen, however, after that I just get a...
  6. Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor BEFORE login NEED HELP ASAP: My pc was working fine before I turned it off, when I turned it back on an hr or two later I just got a black screen on startup where I can move my cursor but CANT DO anything else. I’ve tried booting safe mode and rolling back my gfx drivers but it didn’t do anything. I...
  7. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login: Hi, I have a desktop PC, about 6 years old, running Windows 10. In the last few days, it was coming up with a black screen showing the curser only, randomly, after being used for a short while nothing specifc seemed to trigger it, I was just browsing the Internet or...
  8. Black screen before login

Black screen before login: Build 1903 During computet action: restore point restorin pc registry files message Hard shoutdown preformed! Now computer has black screen after boot! No sign in loaded Harddrivr LED blinking Is there a way to fix!...
  9. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  10. Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor

Windows Black Screen before Windows Logo, before Login with Cursor: I have this issue since this morning. Yesterday i shut down my computer normally. No new Hardware or Software installed. Now when i Start up, I see the Motherboard Logo and then the screen is black. I dont see the Windows logo. When I Move the cursor it appears. The blue...