Windows 10: Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...

Discus and support Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use 4 Browsers on my PC - Chrome, Opera , Edge & Firefox. Sometimes I need to switch quickly from one Browser to another to read something or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SignpostUL, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...

I use 4 Browsers on my PC - Chrome, Opera , Edge & Firefox. Sometimes I need to switch quickly from one Browser to another to read something or check on something - and then maybe an hour later, switch back again. Minimising the browsers on the Task Bar slows everything down and it is not a quick operation to switch between them. What I need to look at cannot be transferred from one Browser to another. They are Extensions that have a limited GB of memory on them per month and only apply to that particular Browser. Once used, they are of no use until they are refilled every month.

The best I have come up with is to use a different Browser each week, and that should stop the need to transfer all the time. But I do have a favourite Browser , so if there is another way, I would love to hear it.

Thank you for your patience.

:)

SignpostUL, Mar 14, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 14, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Need Expert opinion:  Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Need Expert opinion:  Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... Main.jpg

Need Expert opinion:  Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... Refresh.jpg

Need Expert opinion:  Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back...

1. Need Expert opinion: Wish to switch quickly from one Browser to another, and later - back... - Similar Threads - Need Expert opinion

2. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  3. Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request for an interview: expert opinion on the Cyber Resilience Act: My name is Lorenzo Lupoli, and I am a second-year student at LUISS Guido Carli's "Policy and Governance in Europe" master's program. Currently, I am working on my thesis, which focuses on the field of cybersecurity. As part of my research, I have been conducting interviews...
  4. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  5. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  6. I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another: Hi, I have three problems, I use Windows 10 right now. One, I need to delete my old account becuase I think it may be corrupt. The reason why is because my Windows Defender will not scan. It won't even start the timer. Two, I need to transfer files and apps from my old...
  7. How to switch backups from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to switch backups from one drive to another: My computer had Windows 7 which I upgraded to Windows 10. I was using the Windows Backup program but my drive ran out of room and it had to stop backing up and gave me errors. Now I bought a new 8 TB usb external drive. I changed my settings to back up to that drive and it...
  8. Hoping for another opinion . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hoping for another opinion . . .: I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, in the bios, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a DVD drive....
  9. Quick switch to smart DNS and back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick switch to smart DNS and back?: Is there any way, an app perhaps, which will allow me to quickly switch from auto to a smart DNS address and back on demand. I want to regularly run my VPN but for certain things I need a smart DNS so I am looking to switch off my VPN and switch on my smart DNS. 122381
  10. GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GB2488HSU IIyama rma or not? Really need opinion of experts.: Hi. My monitor is GB2488HSU IIyama. I bought monitor 2 weeks ago. In first few days i noticed weird smudge on a screen: [img] But. When i go away few meters to rest in bed it looks like this: [img] [img] Anyway it dissapeared after 5-6 day of use. Now...