Windows 10: Need explanation

Discus and support Need explanation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If my dxdiag shows me dx12, why i cant play games with dx11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DimitrijeSavic, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Need explanation

If my dxdiag shows me dx12, why i cant play games with dx11?

:)

DimitrijeSavic, Jan 4, 2021
  2. fafa21 Win User

were can i fid my wep key

ok im confused can you explan that step by step cus i have never done this befor

fafa21, Jan 4, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    Audio not working after update

Hello David,

At the moment, the thread has not yet been marked as answered. For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask for a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Can you provide us with a brief explanation of what you are currently experiencing?
    • To clarify, have you tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on the thread? Can you enumerate the steps you have tried?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Need explanation

CPU being bottleneck at low res/old games explanation?

i've made some suggestions for some people's computer builds on another forum, and i think i'll end up needing a proper explanation to link to for an explanation of how your CPU can bottleneck you at low resoltuions/old games.

if someone here can give a proper explanation, it would be very much appreciated. i *think* i understand it pretty well, but i probably can't explain it sufficiently to prove it to doubters. or if someone knows a link to an already existing explanation, that would be quite nice as well.

errrr, i put this in the video card forum...sorry if its the wrong one, but its video card related?...

iminurstuff, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Need explanation

1. Need explanation - Similar Threads - Need explanation

2. I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro: I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-run-pbs-endo-and-need-visual-fox/842a6303-76f1-4983-a2f3-faca85c92bcf
  3. I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro: I am trying to run PBS Endo and need visual fox pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-run-pbs-endo-and-need-visual-fox/842a6303-76f1-4983-a2f3-faca85c92bcf
  4. i need an explanation on why my product key can't be activated.

i need an explanation on why my product key can't be activated.: long story short i purchased a key from g2a that didn't work. was given a replacement key that also didn't work. the support on their website told me to get an explanation, screenshot it, and send it back to them for further help.the error i received is as follows: ''the...
  5. I need help with explanation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with explanation.: I'm having trouble with something inside my home network. Just tell me where and what to look for. I can send you pretty much any log you need. Of it's something you have to study let me know and then we'll collaborate, but preferably it would be nice if you just knew what...
  6. I need help with explanation.

I need help with explanation.: I'm having trouble with something inside my home network. Just tell me where and what to look for. I can send you pretty much any log you need. Of it's something you have to study let me know and then we'll collaborate, but preferably it would be nice if you just knew what...
  7. Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification

in Cortana
    Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification: Hi Support,All the users are getting individuall email about daily briefing of cortana email. I don't know how it is automatically got enabled and sending email to users.How to disable it so that it should not send email to user.Awaiting for your reply at the...
  8. can't use Irfanview with Windows 10 anymore - need explanation and solution

can't use Irfanview with Windows 10 anymore - need explanation and solution: First of all, I'd like to complain that I can't access Microsoft Community Forums with my e-mail opened first. It refuses me access, then wants me to start a new account here. Microsoft has to fix that as one of its many bugs. Anyways, I'm having problems using Irfanview on...
  9. Need explanation on odd figures from Copy/Transfer rates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need explanation on odd figures from Copy/Transfer rates: Ok so basically I am trying to figure why would I get 3 different readings from windows from a file Copy/Move operation , first things first this is an internal SSHD trying to copy files to another internal SSHD both running on a Sata 3 interface . Now the remark is I get a...
  10. Some windows 10 issues, need explanation

in Windows 10 Support
    Some windows 10 issues, need explanation: Hi everyone I know this question might seem dumb, asking here but i had no other way to know about this. I have been using windows 7 from a long time and a big fan of it. I got windows 8.1 laptop and tried hard to be used to windows 8.1 but unfortunately i couldn't. Its a...