Windows 10: need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903

Discus and support need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The address box in file explorer is opening and closing at a quick rate and nothing responds in file explorer. In Edge the address box comes down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobHarshman, Aug 14, 2019.

1. need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903

The address box in file explorer is opening and closing at a quick rate and nothing responds in file explorer. In Edge the address box comes down and stays down. This was a come and go thing but is now most of the time. It also does this in anything explorer related. But when I open something over the top of it , it stops jumping. Other apps are fine. Chrome is fine. I've tried a restore point from 2 weeks ago. I've tried restarting explorer in task manager. I'm down to system restore which I would like to avoid. Too late to go back to 1803.

:)

BobHarshman, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue need fix File Explorer windows 10  1903 :p

Frick, Aug 14, 2019
  4. need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903

1. need fix File Explorer windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - need fix File

2. Need help Fixing File Explorer crashes that are linked to kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help Fixing File Explorer crashes that are linked to kernelbase.dll: I have been running into crashes when I right click or even sometimes left click files in file explorer. The event viewer says they are related to Kernelbase.dll. I have run SFC and DISM and they have not fixed the issue. I have updated windows, no change. Faulting...
  3. Need help Fixing File Explorer crashes that are linked to kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help Fixing File Explorer crashes that are linked to kernelbase.dll: I have been running into crashes when I right click or even sometimes left click files in file explorer. The event viewer says they are related to Kernelbase.dll. I have run SFC and DISM and they have not fixed the issue. I have updated windows, no change. Faulting...
  4. Need help Fixing File Explorer crashes that are linked to kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window File Explorer Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window File Explorer Fix: Window File Explorer's taskbar is gray and I'm unable to select any options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-file-explorer-fix/ba849369-c0c8-4b05-87b1-539ea9041f38
  6. KB4532695 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 fixes File Explorer Search issue

in Windows 10 News
    KB4532695 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909 fixes File Explorer Search issue: Microsoft released the cumulative update KB4532695 for the company's Windows 10 operating system that fixes several issues including the File Explorer Search issue. The update is available for Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909 which share updates due to the...
  7. Win 10 Build 1903 File explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Build 1903 File explorer: There appears to be no "refresh" selection. Items under "Network" remain listed even if they get disconnected from the network. New items added to the network do not get displayed. Does every change in the network require rebooting the computer to get an accurate response...
  8. What wrong with Windows 10 1903 File Explorer file sharing ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What wrong with Windows 10 1903 File Explorer file sharing ?: I have share one directory called workarea among 3 computers. Computer that has Windows 10 1809 Home Pro File Explorer shows only workarea being shareable for all 3 computers. Other 2 computers that have Windows 10 1903 Home File Explorer shows & allows access to thousand of...
  9. Fixing Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fixing Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding: File Explorer, also known as Windows Explorer, is the program that allows viewing folders and files and is also responsible for displaying the desktop. Sometimes File Explorer can encounter problems where it gets stuck in a “Not Responding” state. We’ll go through several...
  10. Needing help fixing my file explorer area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing help fixing my file explorer area?: Okay here's what I did I removed the stuff that used to show because it was getting confusing. When I used to open file explorer it used to show everything from things I opened to things I had downloaded. I hated it so I completely removed it. Because I didn't know how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge and file explorer closing windows 10 1903

2. internet explorer stoped working after upgdading to ver 1903

3. file explorer quick access not working 1903

4. file explorer crashing 1903