Windows 10: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10

Discus and support Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on my Windows 10 PC. It seemed to install okay, but when I try to run it, the screen goes black like it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerPatton1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10

I installed Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on my Windows 10 PC. It seemed to install okay, but when I try to run it, the screen goes black like it is trying to start, but then it just closes back to my normal Windows screen. I have already set it to run with admin privileges and under Windows XP compatibility. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

:)

RogerPatton1, Nov 28, 2018

2. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (2002 game) installer not responding in Windows 10

Hi Aaditya,

There are several factors why your Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 installer is not responding on Windows 10, it may be due to corrupted data or your system needs to be updated. Let us try these two methods on how to troubleshoot installations
    issues:

Method 1: Here is a link on
    how to download and use Apps Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Here is a
    link
    on how to get software and driver updates for Windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.

Jomari Arc, Nov 28, 2018
  3. NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Error-The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click on to close the application

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Need
    for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
    is compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and see if that helps.

• Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window

• Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Select the game and click on uninstall.

Reinstall the game and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 28, 2018
  4. mdsx1950 Win User

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10

mdsx1950, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10

1. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Speed Hot

2. Need to override system hot keys in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to override system hot keys in Windows 11: I got a new laptop, and started using it in earnest yesterday. The biggest thing that I'm having a hard time with is not being able to CTRL+SHIFT+LeftArrow and CTRL+SHIFT+RightArrow. I can still do it with one of CTRL or SHIFT, but not both. I use this all of the time to...
  3. Need to override system hot keys in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to override system hot keys in Windows 11: I got a new laptop, and started using it in earnest yesterday. The biggest thing that I'm having a hard time with is not being able to CTRL+SHIFT+LeftArrow and CTRL+SHIFT+RightArrow. I can still do it with one of CTRL or SHIFT, but not both. I use this all of the time to...
  4. Need the hot fix for 0x0000003B error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the hot fix for 0x0000003B error: In reference to KB https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/stop-error-code-0x0000003b-system-service-exception-on-a-computer-that-is-running-windows-7-or-windows-server-2008-r2-when-you-use-some-ieee-1394-devices-e5485178-2415-cb71-bb99-434c77f3e749I need the hotfix...
  5. Need the hot fix for 0x0000003B error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need the hot fix for 0x0000003B error: In reference to KB https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/stop-error-code-0x0000003b-system-service-exception-on-a-computer-that-is-running-windows-7-or-windows-server-2008-r2-when-you-use-some-ieee-1394-devices-e5485178-2415-cb71-bb99-434c77f3e749I need the hotfix...
  6. There is a problem with your game’s setup: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered

in Windows 10 News
    There is a problem with your game’s setup: NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error message that says, “There is a problem with your game’s setup” in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered. The NFS series is one of the most popular racing series that we all have grown up...
  7. Need for speed underground

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need for speed underground: Please login with administrator privileges and try again Jag har försökt flera gånger och starta spelet men det vill inte starta,vad ska jag göra?.mvh emelie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-for-speed-underground/477b3150-13ec-409a-abe6-b4f07f107b28
  8. Very slow iphone hot spot speeds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow iphone hot spot speeds.: Ok I realize this forum isn't for iphones and such . But im having a very odd problem , my hotspot speeds on my pc are very slow most I get is 2.5 mbps . Whats bizarre if I do a speed test with the hotspot enabled on the pc I get 47 mbps down and 4 up. But youtube and...
  9. windows 10 internet speed (need help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 internet speed (need help): ok, so for the last 2 weeks my internet has been running awfully slow, in task manager its normally about 0-10% based on what im doing, now its between 0-1% and i cant even watch a fucking YT video. im pissed af, any fux i found dindnt work and on my other computer with...
  10. Windows 10 Hot Corners

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hot Corners: Why oah why don't we have hot corners in Windows 10? My Apple and Linux systems have had this for almost 10 years. For multitasking you throw your mouse in the corner and all your sessions are displayed in front of you. They are shown as large windows you can easily pick to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need for speed hot pursuit windows 10

2. need for speed hot pursuit 2 in windows 10 white screen during play

3. How to runNFS Hot pursuit

4. nfshp administrator priviledges,
  5. How to solve need for speed hot pursuit dont open on windows 10,
  6. need for speed hot pursuit 2 administrator privileges and try again problem,
  7. how to install need for hot pursuit2 on win 10 step by step,
  8. need for speed: hot pursuit 2 setup exe,
  9. nfsshp2 in windows 10,
  10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 2002 Graphics Problem windows 10,
  11. need for speed hot pursuit 2 please reinstall,
  12. how to install need for speed hot pursuit 2 on windows 10,
  13. how to install need for speed on windows 10,
  14. how to run nfs hot pursuit on 2 cores,
  15. need for speed pursuit2 for win 7