Windows 10: Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download

Discus and support Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. A Guy Win User

Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download

Source

:)

A Guy, Feb 2, 2016

2. Need for speed most wanted

Need for speed most wanted starts but it does not display (Windows 10 pro) 64bit ....i can hear the sound but i don't see anything....Need help please as soon as possible. Thank you

MUHMOODU ASHIRAF. M, Feb 2, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Need for speed most wanted

I think it's time to get Wizard.

(back story. Skip to Fix Pts if you must ) The original
    disk based version of NFS-MW uses SafeDisk copy protection.

MS has pushed a security 'feature' onto gamers in the form of DRM Blocking, which targets the driver

used by SafeDisk - secdrv.sys - .

Any game with an secdrv.sys file on the disk will be prevented from launching by MS's DRM Blocking malware.

However this particular game does not have this file on the disk, or in the games install folder, so I'm not sure

exactly what's going on with this game and SafeDisk, but I get a message to insert the correct CD,

even if trying to launch directly from the Speed.exe on the disk.

The game launches and runs well when using a noCD fix though, so it seems SafeDisk ( version 4.6)

is the problem regardless.
    I have more details about DRM Blocking in my post at
    -- this thread --

- ( Fix... Pt 1 ) Some games that have DRM issues will install from the disk, but others need trickery to install.

To install the game copy the contents of the installation disk to a folder on your desktop. Run the games

setup.exe from this folder and install the game. You can delete this folder after the game has installed.

- (Fix... Pt2 ) noCD fixes can be downloaded from
    -- here --

This is a replacement for the Speed.exe that is in the games folder, and from which your desktop shortcut

connects to.

Delete the original .exe and desktop shortcut. Unpack the fix and move it to the location the original .exe was in.

Make a new desktop shortcut ( R/click on the .exe and select Send Too > Desktop ). Play game.

- If it's the 2010 version your are having problems with... I don't know why.

I downloaded that version via EA Origin, and had no issues.

BossDweeb, Feb 2, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

i downloaded it , because it was free , ill probably never play it like all the other free offers i thought i should take up because they were free ,marvel super heroes was one i downloaded last week not even looked at it *Biggrin

Archie123, Feb 4, 2016
  5. I ended up grabbing it too. Seems like an updated version of another Criterion game, Burnout, which I absolutely loved.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download - Similar Threads - Need Speed Wanted

2. need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close: have problem running need for speed most wanted 2005 on my laptop windows 11 it just don't run give me a black screen and close and i tried so many copies of the game same problem...
  3. need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need for speed most wanted 2005 just don't run give me a black screen and close: have problem running need for speed most wanted 2005 on my laptop windows 11 it just don't run give me a black screen and close and i tried so many copies of the game same problem...
  4. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  5. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  6. download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  7. download speed

download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  8. Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working: I have recently install Need For Speed Most wanted2005 and when I try to run this speed.exe I get a pop up message saying "speed.exe stopped working, some problem cause program to stop...etc".I have tried many different ways like using 3D analyser, changing compatibility...
  9. Need help solving weak download speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help solving weak download speeds: Recently I noticed my download speed is around 10-15 Mbps. It was 100-110. My dad is paying for 100 down and 5-6 up. My upload is fine but my down is terrible. I called Xfinity and they replaced the coax cable. Keep in mind that my router would go out from time to time, but...
  10. I am trying to run Need for speed Carbon and most wanted 2005 on my Wacom Cintique...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to run Need for speed Carbon and most wanted 2005 on my Wacom Cintique...: I’m trying to run it and it keeps closing and ejecting internally, and then I’ve tried restarting my computer and done compatibility for windows 8 which is the version it runs on and none of those work at all submitted by /u/fridaysisterpeeplega [link] [comments]...