Windows 10: Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download

Discus and support Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Feb 2, 2016.

1. A Guy Win User

Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download

Source

:)

A Guy, Feb 2, 2016

2. Need for speed most wanted

Need for speed most wanted starts but it does not display (Windows 10 pro) 64bit ....i can hear the sound but i don't see anything....Need help please as soon as possible. Thank you

MUHMOODU ASHIRAF. M, Feb 2, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Need for speed most wanted

I think it's time to get Wizard.

(back story. Skip to Fix Pts if you must ) The original
    disk based version of NFS-MW uses SafeDisk copy protection.

MS has pushed a security 'feature' onto gamers in the form of DRM Blocking, which targets the driver

used by SafeDisk - secdrv.sys - .

Any game with an secdrv.sys file on the disk will be prevented from launching by MS's DRM Blocking malware.

However this particular game does not have this file on the disk, or in the games install folder, so I'm not sure

exactly what's going on with this game and SafeDisk, but I get a message to insert the correct CD,

even if trying to launch directly from the Speed.exe on the disk.

The game launches and runs well when using a noCD fix though, so it seems SafeDisk ( version 4.6)

is the problem regardless.
    I have more details about DRM Blocking in my post at
    -- this thread --

- ( Fix... Pt 1 ) Some games that have DRM issues will install from the disk, but others need trickery to install.

To install the game copy the contents of the installation disk to a folder on your desktop. Run the games

setup.exe from this folder and install the game. You can delete this folder after the game has installed.

- (Fix... Pt2 ) noCD fixes can be downloaded from
    -- here --

This is a replacement for the Speed.exe that is in the games folder, and from which your desktop shortcut

connects to.

Delete the original .exe and desktop shortcut. Unpack the fix and move it to the location the original .exe was in.

Make a new desktop shortcut ( R/click on the .exe and select Send Too > Desktop ). Play game.

- If it's the 2010 version your are having problems with... I don't know why.

I downloaded that version via EA Origin, and had no issues.

BossDweeb, Feb 2, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

i downloaded it , because it was free , ill probably never play it like all the other free offers i thought i should take up because they were free ,marvel super heroes was one i downloaded last week not even looked at it *Biggrin

Archie123, Feb 4, 2016
  5. I ended up grabbing it too. Seems like an updated version of another Criterion game, Burnout, which I absolutely loved.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download - Similar Threads - Need Speed Wanted

2. Download speed is low

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed is low: Hey so i have 300Mbps download speed , but today in speedtest only give me 94Mbps how can i fix this ? im using Cable not WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speed-is-low/7fd6d49e-ba91-4a72-949e-6b6c92ed6105
  3. download speed is limited

download speed is limited: hi there I've been noticing a limit download speed which doesn't exceed 1.4 mb/s, it used to reach 5mb/s if I download two files at the same time it splits the speed evenly I updated my windows couple of days ago...
  4. free download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free download: trying to download app for spider solitaire but wants microsoft store account info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download/f9690d18-c83e-4421-b574-b8bd7313ff8c"
  5. Slow download speeds

Slow download speeds: Hi all, So I'm having a problem with my brand new Huawei Matebook X Pro which could be a total deal breaker. The highest download speed I can get for anything is 500kb/s - 1mb/s. This is the case both on the university server as well as at home. Downloading from Google...
  6. Download speed

Download speed: I am on windows 10 and connected by ethernet. My download speed was 32 mb/s but now it was slowed down to 3-4 mb/s over the past few months. My speed test results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8236162196...
  7. I need download an old version of word free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need download an old version of word free: I need download an old version of word free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-download-an-old-version-of-word-free/817b2032-26ad-479e-953f-bc00e8888339
  8. Low download speed

Low download speed: Hello, I have fiber internet with 300 mbps up/down. The problem I am having is that my two windows 10 computers limit the download speed drastically. I am seeing about 150 down and 300 up. All other devices on the network get the full 300/300, including a linux laptop and...
  9. speed up downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed up downloading: my pc is typing slowly and downloading is taking a long time nor gives error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/speed-up-downloading/818265cd-e55d-43d9-9b39-d3f42106d0a5
  10. Download Speed

Download Speed: I have three computer connect to the internet using a Router. When I was downloading Windows 10 insider preview one Computer may internet speed on the other two Computer slowed to 60% of what I normal get. Is this normal ? 28490