Windows 10: Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working

Discus and support Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently install Need For Speed Most wanted2005 and when I try to run this speed.exe I get a pop up message saying "speed.exe stopped working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KKRISHNA1, May 12, 2021.

1. KKRISHNA1 Win User

Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working

I have recently install Need For Speed Most wanted2005 and when I try to run this speed.exe I get a pop up message saying "speed.exe stopped working, some problem cause program to stop...etc".I have tried many different ways like using 3D analyser, changing compatibility modes, running application as administrator ,cleaning temp files, restarting several times and reinstall also, and also I updated my system version and drivers also.Even some times the gave never even start not even a single change on the screen not even the error message. What is wrong with it!?My laptop specifications are:

:)

KKRISHNA1, May 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2021
  3. psyko12 Win User
    How to get speed step to work?

Hmmm check to see if his power profiles are set to balanced, or even in High perf, it should work underclocking the proc... Even when I use High perf profile on power management I check with cpu z and it sees my proc underclocking, while ilde or net browsing... It should work if its turned on in BIOS... Speed step c1 state (correct me if I'm wrong) those are whats listed on my bios options.

psyko12, May 12, 2021
  4. Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working

How to get speed step to work?

Vista doesnt matter...what mobo is this?

Two bits to say up front. Speed step is controlled by C1E and EIST features in the bios.

Second bit, if he is overclocking, some mobo's will not allow Speed step to work while clocking!

sneekypeet, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working

1. Need For Speed Most wanted2005- stopped working - Similar Threads - Need Speed wanted2005

2. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  3. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  4. Most Thumbnails Stopped Displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most Thumbnails Stopped Displaying: I have an extensive MP4 movie collection. Every movie file has been tagged with movie information, including the coverart. Until this past week, when I open the movie folder, the movie covers are displayed. After the last Windows Update KB5007186 OS Builds 19041.1348,...
  5. Most Thumbnails Stopped Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most Thumbnails Stopped Displaying: I have an extensive MP4 movie collection. Every movie file has been tagged with movie information, including the coverart. Until this past week, when I open the movie folder, the movie covers are displayed. After the last Windows Update KB5007186 OS Builds 19041.1348,...
  6. Need for speed underground

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need for speed underground: Please login with administrator privileges and try again Jag har försökt flera gånger och starta spelet men det vill inte starta,vad ska jag göra?.mvh emelie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-for-speed-underground/477b3150-13ec-409a-abe6-b4f07f107b28
  7. Most Common Stop Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most Common Stop Errors: What Are The Most Common Errors And What Do They Mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-common-stop-errors/18c4c909-6adc-4013-b6a7-b173d317a162
  8. ISP speed isn't always the most important !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISP speed isn't always the most important !!: Hi folks We often see things like multi TB/s Internet speed -- yes of course that's great but in reality it's what you actually do with that speed and whether or not the target websites you download from are even capable of delivering anything like that speed. Here's a...
  9. Audio Stop working with most recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Stop working with most recent update: Hello I have Dell Inspiron15 Intel i5 8GB with 1TB Windows 10Pro Version 1809 Os Build 17763.404. I have updated with most recent update and my sound is completelt dead. I uninstall Realtek audio driver reinstall it and still have no sound on it. I see some people have seen...
  10. Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need for Speed Most Wanted Free Download: To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and...